Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kirsten Maldonado Dishes on Wedding Plans and Why Pentatonix Won’t Sing On Her Big Day
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Curvy Model Fights for Women of All Sizes to Show Skin with #WeWearWhatWeWant
- Alton Brown Announces a Fall 2016 Tour: 'This Time, It's Personal'
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kami Craig's Mom Says Her Daughter Ate to 'Keep the Weight On': 'They Want Her to Be Heavier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
From Gigli to National Treasure: Justin Bartha
The Bennifer Bomb Was Supposed to Be His Break. Now He's Trying Again
He's hoping for better fortune for his new action flick National Treasure, out Nov. 19. Bartha plays a computer whiz who helps treasure hunter Nicolas Cage heist the Declaration of Independence. He got the role after producer Jerry Bruckheimer heard that Bartha was "brilliant" in Gigli. "He has a great sense of comedic timing, and he's somebody you believe," Bruckheimer says. Raised in West Bloomfield, Mich., the single Bartha once snuck into a press junket and sang a song to Michael Douglas while hosting a prankish New York University TV show. Now he's duet-ting. "Nic and I did a lot of karaoke together," he says. "His by is AC/DC. I bring the house down with 'Bohemian Rhapsody.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!