Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Atten-Hut! Tom Hanks Kicks Off His Role as Chair of Hidden Heroes Campaign for Military Caregivers
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Ex-Police Chief Convicted of Murdering Pregnant Fiancée 7 Years After Claiming Her Death Was an Accident
- Did Warren Beatty Really Sleep with 12,775 Women? Actor Opens Up About His Infamous Dating Life
- Laguna Beach's Morgan Smith Welcomes Daughter Georgia: 'We Are Smitten'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
From Gigli to National Treasure: Justin Bartha
The Bennifer Bomb Was Supposed to Be His Break. Now He's Trying Again
He's hoping for better fortune for his new action flick National Treasure, out Nov. 19. Bartha plays a computer whiz who helps treasure hunter Nicolas Cage heist the Declaration of Independence. He got the role after producer Jerry Bruckheimer heard that Bartha was "brilliant" in Gigli. "He has a great sense of comedic timing, and he's somebody you believe," Bruckheimer says. Raised in West Bloomfield, Mich., the single Bartha once snuck into a press junket and sang a song to Michael Douglas while hosting a prankish New York University TV show. Now he's duet-ting. "Nic and I did a lot of karaoke together," he says. "His by is AC/DC. I bring the house down with 'Bohemian Rhapsody.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!