Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTO: Jessica Simpson Steps Out for Family Lunch Date
- Rare Cancer Claims Zach Sobiech, Teen Behind Viral Hit 'Clouds'
- Carey Mulligan Rewears Bold Pantsuit Twice In Three Weeks: Fun or Faux Pas?
- How Model Chrissy Teigen Is 'Buckling Down' to Be Wedding-Ready by Fall
- RHOC's Newbie Lydia McLaughlin: 'You Can't Really Win in This Type of Show'
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday May 20, 2013 03:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 13, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 24
From Hollywood to Mexico, Salma's Little Brother Wins Fans with His Hip Designs
His change of heart paid off big-time. The Coatzacoalcos, Mexico, native, 31, now runs his own design firm in Hollywood, where he creates everything from $400 wood chairs to $70,000 custom entertainment centers for Hollywood bigwigs like Brad Pitt. He has also designed two parks in Honduras and an environmentally sensitive low-and middle-income housing development now being built in Tijuana. Salma, 38, recently had Sami remodel her L.A. home, a few blocks away from his own. (Their dad, also named Sami, owns an industrial-equipment firm in Mexico; mom Diana is a former opera singer.) With designs from shelves to office buildings in development, "at some point I'll narrow my focus," says Sami, who dates marketer Daniela Serra, 26. "But I'm having too much fun right now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!