Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Happy Birthday, Jessica Biel! Check Out Her Changing Looks
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- What 50 Cent Wants to Achieve by the Age of 50 (VIDEO)
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 13, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 24
From Hollywood to Mexico, Salma's Little Brother Wins Fans with His Hip Designs
His change of heart paid off big-time. The Coatzacoalcos, Mexico, native, 31, now runs his own design firm in Hollywood, where he creates everything from $400 wood chairs to $70,000 custom entertainment centers for Hollywood bigwigs like Brad Pitt. He has also designed two parks in Honduras and an environmentally sensitive low-and middle-income housing development now being built in Tijuana. Salma, 38, recently had Sami remodel her L.A. home, a few blocks away from his own. (Their dad, also named Sami, owns an industrial-equipment firm in Mexico; mom Diana is a former opera singer.) With designs from shelves to office buildings in development, "at some point I'll narrow my focus," says Sami, who dates marketer Daniela Serra, 26. "But I'm having too much fun right now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!