Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Show Off Their Enviable Beach Bodies on Vacation in Corsica
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- July 4th Nail Art: Three Very Different (but Easy-to-Do!) Manicures
- A Jeweled Bible and Silver Altar: Inside the Historic Church Where Princess Charlotte Will Be Christened
- Former Buffy Star Nicholas Brendon Publicly Asks Dr. Drew for Help with His Depression
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
So do we. This year PEOPLE covered all the splash and dazzle of the celebrity world, from the wedding of Britney Spears to the birth of twins for Julia Roberts. At the same time, we were honored with awards for our coverage of drug and alcohol abuse, critical social issues such as AIDS and the riveting drama of the Laci Peterson trial. But what truly inspires us are the tales of everyday heroes who reflect the basic decency of the people who surround us. They include Sandra LaDay, the founder of People Supporting People, a Port Arthur, Texas, charity that provides the needy with hot meals, clothing and even schoolbooks (PEOPLE, Nov. 22); Matt Dalio, a 20-year-old Harvard junior who runs China Care, which finds homes for disabled orphans (Dec. 6); and Eric Alva and Brian Alaniz, two buddies who have helped each other heal after both lost legs in land-mine explosions in Iraq (Feb. 9). After each of these articles, readers responded with letters, offers of help and donations. It's the best part of this job—knowing that this magazine moves readers and inspires them.
With New Year's on the way, that's worth celebrating. Here's to a future filled with people who touch our hearts. They are truly everywhere.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!