Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shark Week's Paul De Gelder Shares His Inspiring Message to North Carolina Shark-Bite Victims
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- BLOOP!: NeNe Leakes May Be Leaving RHOA, But We'll Always Have Her Gifs
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Getting Ready for a Baby?
- The Real Reason Halle Berry Had a Major Diva Meltdown on Set
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Why it's good: Money raised by sales of the card's photo to international publications supports Prince Charles's new program to provide water to drought-stricken villages in India.
What it could say (but won't): Lord, what a year—it was almost normal! Harry—how quickly that one grew up!—coached rugby and went globe-trotting with Chelsy Davy, a society beauty from Zimbabwe. Seems like a calming influence; maybe he won't go attacking paparazzi anymore. And Will seems to be back with his St. Andrews flatmate Kate Middleton. As for me, they're calling me "old-fashioned and out of time." What else is new? Well, I'm still not King. Merry Christmas.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!