Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Why it's good: Money raised by sales of the card's photo to international publications supports Prince Charles's new program to provide water to drought-stricken villages in India.
What it could say (but won't): Lord, what a year—it was almost normal! Harry—how quickly that one grew up!—coached rugby and went globe-trotting with Chelsy Davy, a society beauty from Zimbabwe. Seems like a calming influence; maybe he won't go attacking paparazzi anymore. And Will seems to be back with his St. Andrews flatmate Kate Middleton. As for me, they're calling me "old-fashioned and out of time." What else is new? Well, I'm still not King. Merry Christmas.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!