Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Year's Most Embarrassing Celebrity Moments
At P. Diddy's November birthday gala, the fun-loving actress's breast made a short-lived bid for freedom. Fallout: Got her name plastered all over the tabloids.
Caught lip-synching on SNL in October, she blamed "acid reflux" for causing her vocal cords to swell so she couldn't sing. Fallout: No permanent damage: On Dec. 8 she nabbed best new female artist at the Billboard Music Awards.
The year's most TiVo'd sports event? The "wardrobe malfunction" during her Super Bowl performance with Justin Timberlake last February. Fallout: CBS was fined $550,000 by the FCC; Jackson was a Grammy no-show, and sales of her CD Damita Jo were disappointing. But she did appear on SNL, nailing a Condoleezza Rice impersonation.
ANNA NICOLE SMITH
At the American Music Awards in November, Smith garbled her words and was helped offstage. She blamed nearsightedness, claiming she couldn't read the TelePrompTer. Fallout: Two weeks later, at the VH1 Big in '04 awards show, she was again acting odd.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!