- Prince William: I'll Have to Ask 'the Missus' Before Taking Son George to a Football Game
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
- From EW: Future Scientists Can Apply for a Big Bang Theory Scholarship at UCLA
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Year's Most Embarrassing Celebrity Moments
At P. Diddy's November birthday gala, the fun-loving actress's breast made a short-lived bid for freedom. Fallout: Got her name plastered all over the tabloids.
Caught lip-synching on SNL in October, she blamed "acid reflux" for causing her vocal cords to swell so she couldn't sing. Fallout: No permanent damage: On Dec. 8 she nabbed best new female artist at the Billboard Music Awards.
The year's most TiVo'd sports event? The "wardrobe malfunction" during her Super Bowl performance with Justin Timberlake last February. Fallout: CBS was fined $550,000 by the FCC; Jackson was a Grammy no-show, and sales of her CD Damita Jo were disappointing. But she did appear on SNL, nailing a Condoleezza Rice impersonation.
ANNA NICOLE SMITH
At the American Music Awards in November, Smith garbled her words and was helped offstage. She blamed nearsightedness, claiming she couldn't read the TelePrompTer. Fallout: Two weeks later, at the VH1 Big in '04 awards show, she was again acting odd.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!