Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Penélope Cruz Once Styled Salma Hayek's Hair in the Dark
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- NBA Star Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot Dead in Dallas After Reportedly Entering the Wrong Apartment
- Amanda de Cadenet Sends Messages of Support for Friend Amber Heard After the Actress Claims Husband Johnny Depp Abused Her
- All-Star Memorial Day Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrity Chefs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
When daughter Laurie needed a bone-marrow transplant, hero pilot Ai Haynes appealed to those he saved aboard 1989's United Flight 232. The 184 survivors helped raise more than $500,000 for her successful April operation.
LITTLE GIRL LOST
University of Wisconsin-Madison sophomore Audrey Seller allegedly faked her own abduction in March to get a boyfriend's attention. In July she pleaded guilty to police obstruction and was sentenced to community service and probation.
Karl Rove was seen as the mastermind behind the President's reelection. Even critics feel the love. "We learn from each other even when we disagree on policy," says Donna Brazile, Al Gore's 2000 campaign chief.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!