Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
When daughter Laurie needed a bone-marrow transplant, hero pilot Ai Haynes appealed to those he saved aboard 1989's United Flight 232. The 184 survivors helped raise more than $500,000 for her successful April operation.
LITTLE GIRL LOST
University of Wisconsin-Madison sophomore Audrey Seller allegedly faked her own abduction in March to get a boyfriend's attention. In July she pleaded guilty to police obstruction and was sentenced to community service and probation.
Karl Rove was seen as the mastermind behind the President's reelection. Even critics feel the love. "We learn from each other even when we disagree on policy," says Donna Brazile, Al Gore's 2000 campaign chief.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!