Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Whose Concert Reunited Twilight Costars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Super Bowl: Who You Need to Know
- All About That Pac-Man Super Bowl Commercial
- Which Iconic Musician Would Alanis Morissette 'Follow into a Towering Inferno?'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Best & Worst 2004
After more than a year of bitter accusations, courthouse leaks and a cost of nearly $400,000 to Colorado taxpayers, Kobe Bryant's accuser dropped the rape case against him. The Lakers star, whose team was drubbed by Detroit in the NBA finals, apologized for "the consequences [the woman] has suffered." A civil suit is pending.
PROFILE IN COURAGE
She was vice presidential candidate John Edwards's rock during a tumultuous and bitter campaign. Since the day after the election, Elizabeth Edwards has displayed that same steely resolve in her battle against breast cancer, expressing the hope that her diagnosis will spur women to care for their health. After 16 weeks of chemotherapy, the mother of three will likely undergo surgery, followed by radiation treatment. "We're just doing what most American families do," she says. "We're facing whatever comes our way."
A. Creating sparks at the GOP Convention.
B. Sparring with Taiwan photogs.
C. The politically ruinous rebel yell.
D. A masterpiece goes missing from Oslo's Munch Museum.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!