Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Best & Worst 2004
After more than a year of bitter accusations, courthouse leaks and a cost of nearly $400,000 to Colorado taxpayers, Kobe Bryant's accuser dropped the rape case against him. The Lakers star, whose team was drubbed by Detroit in the NBA finals, apologized for "the consequences [the woman] has suffered." A civil suit is pending.
PROFILE IN COURAGE
She was vice presidential candidate John Edwards's rock during a tumultuous and bitter campaign. Since the day after the election, Elizabeth Edwards has displayed that same steely resolve in her battle against breast cancer, expressing the hope that her diagnosis will spur women to care for their health. After 16 weeks of chemotherapy, the mother of three will likely undergo surgery, followed by radiation treatment. "We're just doing what most American families do," she says. "We're facing whatever comes our way."
A. Creating sparks at the GOP Convention.
B. Sparring with Taiwan photogs.
C. The politically ruinous rebel yell.
D. A masterpiece goes missing from Oslo's Munch Museum.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!