Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- 'This Isn't About Pity:' Model Shaun Ross's Experience with Tanzanian Refugees with Albinism
- Diane Kruger Is Living a Fashion Fantasy at the Venice Film Festival (and It's Only Day One)
- NFL Responds to New Trailer for Concussion Starring Will Smith
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
These four women sought help for substance-abuse problems. "I'm finally completely me again," Whitney Houston said after treatment. "I feel much stronger than ever before."
In July a judge banned alcohol and drugs and prescribed counseling.
The designer checked into a clinic for cocaine addiction in July.
After five days of rehab for "substance abuse," she began private care.
In April she weaned herself off painkillers at Promises in Malibu.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!