Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Trump Admits He Planned 'Something Extremely Rough' on Clinton Family at Debate – But Couldn't Do It 'with Chelsea in the Room'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- High-Ranking Air Force Colonel Accused of Rape Found Dead in Colorado Home: Police
- Debate Karma: Donald Trump Mocked on Twitter for Excessive Water Drinking
- Who Is Alicia Machado? Meet the Former Miss Universe Donald Trump Called 'Miss Piggy' and 'Miss Housekeeping'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
These four women sought help for substance-abuse problems. "I'm finally completely me again," Whitney Houston said after treatment. "I feel much stronger than ever before."
In July a judge banned alcohol and drugs and prescribed counseling.
The designer checked into a clinic for cocaine addiction in July.
After five days of rehab for "substance abuse," she began private care.
In April she weaned herself off painkillers at Promises in Malibu.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!