Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man with Prosthetic Leg Banned from Slide at Texas Water Park
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Jury Moves Toward Death Penalty in the Second Phase of James Homes' Sentencing
- Fabulous Florals! Royal Guests of Monaco's Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo's Wedding Are in Full Bloom
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's 'Yummy' Pregnancy Craving: This Pretzel Cheesecake Recipe
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
These four women sought help for substance-abuse problems. "I'm finally completely me again," Whitney Houston said after treatment. "I feel much stronger than ever before."
In July a judge banned alcohol and drugs and prescribed counseling.
The designer checked into a clinic for cocaine addiction in July.
After five days of rehab for "substance abuse," she began private care.
In April she weaned herself off painkillers at Promises in Malibu.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!