Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Is This Crazy-Looking Beauty Tool and Why Do We Love It?
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM EW: Zedd Shares His Ultimate Memorial Day Weekend Playlist
- What Is Kourtney Kardashian Giving Scott Disick for His Birthday?
- Online Commenter Warned About Josh Duggar Molestation Accusations 8 Years Ago
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
These four women sought help for substance-abuse problems. "I'm finally completely me again," Whitney Houston said after treatment. "I feel much stronger than ever before."
In July a judge banned alcohol and drugs and prescribed counseling.
The designer checked into a clinic for cocaine addiction in July.
After five days of rehab for "substance abuse," she began private care.
In April she weaned herself off painkillers at Promises in Malibu.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!