Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Friend of Teen Who Killed Himself Called Into Court Over Twitter Account
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Alleged Burglars Feed Shattered Glass to Residents' Dog
- News Anchor Defends Her On-Air Use of Spanish Words: 'I Like to Pronounce Things the Way They Are Meant to Be Pronounced'
- Beauty Vlogger and Acid Attack Survivor Speaks Out:'My Offenders Walk Free While I Have To Go Through Life Without a Face'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Your Wish Could Be Her Command
OPRAH'S AUTUMN TO REMEMBER
Winfrey gave 21-year-old Alexandra Molina, who had been homeless, a full college scholarship—room and board included—a makeover and a $10,000 wardrobe.
She threw a baby shower for 640 military moms-to-be at Fort Campbell, Ky. Gifts included $1,000 plane tickets, $200 stroller/car seat combos and $150 digital cameras.
On the Favorite Things show, about 300 teachers went home with roughly $15,000 in merchandise.
Winfrey's Wildest Dreams bus tour surprised Bernadette Robinson, single mother of nine, with a nearly $15,000 Toys "R" Us shopping spree and a home she'll choose herself.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!