Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alfonso Ribeiro to Fill in for Tom Bergeron on DWTS While He Stays by Sick Father's Bedside: Source
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Caleb Logan of the Popular YouTube Family the Bratayleys Has Died at the Age of 13
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher – See Her First Photo
- Rachel Zoe on Being a Mom of Boys: 'I'm Surrounded by Testosterone'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Your Wish Could Be Her Command
OPRAH'S AUTUMN TO REMEMBER
Winfrey gave 21-year-old Alexandra Molina, who had been homeless, a full college scholarship—room and board included—a makeover and a $10,000 wardrobe.
She threw a baby shower for 640 military moms-to-be at Fort Campbell, Ky. Gifts included $1,000 plane tickets, $200 stroller/car seat combos and $150 digital cameras.
On the Favorite Things show, about 300 teachers went home with roughly $15,000 in merchandise.
Winfrey's Wildest Dreams bus tour surprised Bernadette Robinson, single mother of nine, with a nearly $15,000 Toys "R" Us shopping spree and a home she'll choose herself.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!