Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Flip or Flop's Tarek El Moussa Avoids Diaper Duty – But He Has a Good Excuse!
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- The Snuggle Is Real: We're Thankful for These Clips of Cute Animals Eating Pumpkins
- 15 Can't-Miss Grab Bag Gifts at Every Price Point
- Daphne Oz Goes on Family Beach Outing One Month After Giving Birth
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
What has your life been like since the Olympics?
It's been a whirlwind tour—pretty much nonstop, city to city. Sort of traveling the country, meeting a whole bunch of people and really just having fun.
What do you expect out of college?
I want to study sports management or sports marketing. I'll take classes and hopefully get back into training. I'll be swimming with Bob Bowman [his longtime coach who is now head swimming coach at the University of Michigan].
Where are your medals?
I haven't seen them since the Olympics. My agent has them. I don't know where they are. He said, "Let me hold on to them." And I said okay. I trust him.
On Nov. 4 you were arrested for drunk driving on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Your trial date is set for Dec. 29. How do you reconcile your status as a role model with your drunk-driving arrest?
I've made a mistake and it's something I'm going to have to live with now. I want to reach out as much as I can to help as many kids as I can to get the message out not to drink and drive. It's unacceptable and just flat-out wrong. It's a big learning experience, and I want to move forward from here. The hardest thing is knowing the people I have let down.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!