Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Gwen Stefani's New Album Cover – Plus All the Details on Shooting Her New Music Video Live at the Grammys
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- 4 Injured in Shootings at Michigan High School After Tip to Police That Violence Might Break Out
- Why (Insert Name Here) Should Win a Grammy …
- Even Katie Holmes Danced Along to the Super Bowl Halftime Show – Watch Her Best Beyoncé Moves!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
What has your life been like since the Olympics?
It's been a whirlwind tour—pretty much nonstop, city to city. Sort of traveling the country, meeting a whole bunch of people and really just having fun.
What do you expect out of college?
I want to study sports management or sports marketing. I'll take classes and hopefully get back into training. I'll be swimming with Bob Bowman [his longtime coach who is now head swimming coach at the University of Michigan].
Where are your medals?
I haven't seen them since the Olympics. My agent has them. I don't know where they are. He said, "Let me hold on to them." And I said okay. I trust him.
On Nov. 4 you were arrested for drunk driving on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Your trial date is set for Dec. 29. How do you reconcile your status as a role model with your drunk-driving arrest?
I've made a mistake and it's something I'm going to have to live with now. I want to reach out as much as I can to help as many kids as I can to get the message out not to drink and drive. It's unacceptable and just flat-out wrong. It's a big learning experience, and I want to move forward from here. The hardest thing is knowing the people I have let down.
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!