Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp Steps on Stage with Band in Germany Amid Amber Heard Abuse Allegations
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Jennifer Lopez Wore the Most J.Lo Outfit (Tiny Bikini, Giant Hat) Ever to a Pool Party This Weekend
- 6 Summer Style Staples That Are Already on Sale
- Pentatonix Member Kirstin Maldonado Got Engaged in Paris: See Her Gorgeous Ring!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
School of Rock
At Temple U., the singer taught an "Art and Society" class for the mtvU show Stand In,
CLAY AIKEN & FANTASIA
UNC Charlotte students can sign up for "Examining American Idol Through Musical Critique."
Assess her place in American literature in "Hip-Hop Eshu: Queen B@#$H 101" at Syracuse U.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!