Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael Phelps Opens Up About Ryan Lochte's Rio Robbery Scandal: 'Hopefully He Can Come Out of This a Better Person'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Renée Zellweger on Her Return to Hollywood: 'I Craved the Creative Process Again'
- The Easiest Ways to Decorate for Fall from the New Target Catalog
- It's a Boy! Guy Pearce and Carice van Houten Welcome Son Monte
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Fleeting Nature of Hollywood Romances Is No Surprise—but Barbie and Ken? Shocking!
Broken up after two years, they still share custody of German shepherd Atticus.
Heath Ledger, 25, & Naomi Watts, 36
A 10-year age difference reportedly did in the two-year relationship.
Nicky Hilton, 21, & Todd Meister, 34
Two months after their Vegas wedding-on-a-whim, the pair began work on an annulment.
Tom Cruise, 42, & Penélope Cruz, 30
Hectic schedules were blamed for the end of their three-year romance.
Katie Couric, 47, & Tom Werner, 54
The bicoastal commute (she's in N.Y.C., he's in L.A.) took its toll after four years. Couric has since dated jazz trumpeter Chris Botti, 42.
Barbie, 45, & Ken, 43
After four decades, Barbie asked Ken to vacate the Dream House.
John Stamos, 41, Rebecca Romijn, 32
Married 5½ years, the two parted ways amicably.
THEY SAID IT WOULDN'T LAST THE YEAR...BUT IT DID
Cameron Diaz, 32, & Justin Timberlake, 23
Sheryl Crow, 42, & Lance Armstrong, 33
Demi Moore, 42, & Ashton Kutcher, 26
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!