Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Q&A with Tony Danza
How's it going?
It's a little bit of a battle, but I don't think it should be easy. We've done more than 60 hours of shows already. Who's the Boss? was 196 episodes over eight years. That's 98 hours. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with the interviews.
Tell us about one of your favorite moments so far.
When Tony Bennett sang, I was standing there thinking, "Can you imagine what my mother would say if she saw Tony Bennett on my show?"
What's the hardest thing about a live, daily show?
You have to be totally dedicated to it. You finish, you walk off, and you get to your office, where somebody's going, "So, tomorrow..." You get no time to think. If I'm out walking around, I write down notes so I don't forget anything.
How tough is it to do your show in New York while your family lives in L.A.?
It's hard on all of us, but they're rooting for me. I finish Friday, get on a plane and come back Sunday.
What's a sign that you've made it?
They imitated me on Saturday Night Live at the "Trainwreck Awards." Tony Danza comes out in a suit with the open shirt. It was great!
- Mark Dagostino.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!