Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italian Astronaut Wears Star Trek Uniform in Space
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- A Kaitlyn-Britt Showdown? A Motorized Cupake? New Bachelorette Promo Is Nuts (VIDEO)
- What Made Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson's 'Connection Even Stronger' on DWTS
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Many, Many Moods of Martha
The fur was faux, but the no-apologies-no-excuses look was real.
"Don't cry for me!" After sentencing, Martha, strong and defiant, avoided self-pity.
Before entering prison, Martha bladed In the Hamptons.
At Pastis, she came up with a novel use for her napkin.
The CEO brought her lawyers, determination and an Hermés bag.
In prison, she made crab-apple jelly, cleaned offices and dropped 10 lbs.
Post-conviction, pre-jail dressed in Ralph Rucci.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!