Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nate Parker Will Not Apologize for Rape Accusations in 60 Minutes Interview
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- You're a Womanizer: Britney Spears Says Dating Is a 'Mind Game with Guys'
- Survivor's Mari Takahashi Reveals the Medic Had to Visit More Than One Contestant
- Amanda Seyfried Debuts New Bangs as She and Thomas Sadoski Make First Public Appearance as an Engaged Couple
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Many, Many Moods of Martha
The fur was faux, but the no-apologies-no-excuses look was real.
"Don't cry for me!" After sentencing, Martha, strong and defiant, avoided self-pity.
Before entering prison, Martha bladed In the Hamptons.
At Pastis, she came up with a novel use for her napkin.
The CEO brought her lawyers, determination and an Hermés bag.
In prison, she made crab-apple jelly, cleaned offices and dropped 10 lbs.
Post-conviction, pre-jail dressed in Ralph Rucci.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!