Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nick Gordon Assembles a High-Profile Legal Team as Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Hospice Care
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- It's a Girl! Justin Baldoni Welcomes a Daughter
- Michelle Obama Throws a Girl Scouts Slumber Party on the White House Lawn
- A Brief History: the Biggest Celebrity Splits Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Many, Many Moods of Martha
The fur was faux, but the no-apologies-no-excuses look was real.
"Don't cry for me!" After sentencing, Martha, strong and defiant, avoided self-pity.
Before entering prison, Martha bladed In the Hamptons.
At Pastis, she came up with a novel use for her napkin.
The CEO brought her lawyers, determination and an Hermés bag.
In prison, she made crab-apple jelly, cleaned offices and dropped 10 lbs.
Post-conviction, pre-jail dressed in Ralph Rucci.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!