Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Weight-Loss Winners! How Two Women Dropped a Combined 259 Lbs.
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- PHOTO: See Elton John's Hilarious Reaction After Ed Sheeran Steals His Rose-Colored Glasses
- Military Posers Are 'An Epidemic,' Says Soldier Who Outs Them
- William and Kate Plan a Perfect Christmas
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Many, Many Moods of Martha
The fur was faux, but the no-apologies-no-excuses look was real.
"Don't cry for me!" After sentencing, Martha, strong and defiant, avoided self-pity.
Before entering prison, Martha bladed In the Hamptons.
At Pastis, she came up with a novel use for her napkin.
The CEO brought her lawyers, determination and an Hermés bag.
In prison, she made crab-apple jelly, cleaned offices and dropped 10 lbs.
Post-conviction, pre-jail dressed in Ralph Rucci.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!