Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
FROM INTERVIEWS TAPED IN 1992-1993
•Sex with the prince was "odd, very odd," happened about once every three weeks and then "fizzled out."
•She had a lover on the royal staff, who she believed was "bumped off."
•When confronted about Camilla, Charles said he refused to be the only Prince of Wales without a mistress.
•Her bulimia began after Charles told her she was getting a bit "chubby."
BOB DYLAN, FROM HIS BOOK CHRONICLES, VOLUME ONE
"I was fantasizing about a nine-to-five existence, a house on a tree-lined block with a white picket fence..."
FROM TATUM O'NEAL'S BESTSELLING AUTOBIOGRAPHY A PAPER LIFE
•Her father socked her after she won the Oscar for Paper Moon at age 10.
•As an adolescent on holiday in Paris, she found herself in an erotic situation with a teenage Melanie Griffith and two others.
•The same year, she attempted suicide with cocaine, pills and alcohol. When her grandmother found out, she asked Tatum if she'd slept with her dad.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!