Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nicole Kidman on Winning an Oscar: 'I Was the Loneliest I'd Ever Been'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- What a Voter Wants: Christina Aguilera Will Host – and Sing at – a Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton
- Kylie Jenner Gives Tour of her $2.7 Million House on App
- Raven-Symoné Accused of 'Supporting Discrimination' After Controversial The View Comments
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Comic's Choice
Who Had It Good? Who Was Misunderstood? VH1's Best Week Ever Panelists Cast Their Votes
Scheer: Boobs had the worst year ever. At the Super Bowl. John Kerry's daughter, Lindsay Lohan and Tara Reid—boob slips. It's the new celeb downfall. No matter where boobs came out, they got in trouble.
Nice: Even though he was kind of a tone-deaf weirdo, America fell in love with him. He was laughable and lovable all at the same time. He let us know that through self-promotion and lack of talent, you can still capture the hearts of America.
Harris: Poor Liza—just give the gal a break. When your former bodyguard accuses you of forcing him to have sex with you, you're having a bad year.
Aboud: God had a huge year, but it's not like he was ever out of favor. Colton: He did serious multitasking—The Passion of the Christ, Joan of Arcadia, Kanye West's Jesus Walks. God was bigger than the Beatles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!