Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Couple of 62 Years Share Heartbreaking Farewell as They're Forced to Live in Separate Nursing Homes
- Ryan Reynolds Wishes His Wife Blake Lively (and Billy Ray Cyrus) Happy Birthday in Hilarious Message
- Watch Mayim Bialik and Marcie Leeds Recreate Their Iconic Opening Scene from Beaches
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Comic's Choice
Who Had It Good? Who Was Misunderstood? VH1's Best Week Ever Panelists Cast Their Votes
Scheer: Boobs had the worst year ever. At the Super Bowl. John Kerry's daughter, Lindsay Lohan and Tara Reid—boob slips. It's the new celeb downfall. No matter where boobs came out, they got in trouble.
Nice: Even though he was kind of a tone-deaf weirdo, America fell in love with him. He was laughable and lovable all at the same time. He let us know that through self-promotion and lack of talent, you can still capture the hearts of America.
Harris: Poor Liza—just give the gal a break. When your former bodyguard accuses you of forcing him to have sex with you, you're having a bad year.
Aboud: God had a huge year, but it's not like he was ever out of favor. Colton: He did serious multitasking—The Passion of the Christ, Joan of Arcadia, Kanye West's Jesus Walks. God was bigger than the Beatles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!