Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Birthday Girl Xtina Keep Gettin' Better with Age
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- See George Clooney’s Selfie on the Set of Downton Abbey
- 14 Arrested for Roles in 'Filthy' Steroid Operation that Led to Fatal Infections
- VIDEO: RHOBH's Brandi Glanville on How to Make Nice with Frenemies
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Comic's Choice
Who Had It Good? Who Was Misunderstood? VH1's Best Week Ever Panelists Cast Their Votes
Scheer: Boobs had the worst year ever. At the Super Bowl. John Kerry's daughter, Lindsay Lohan and Tara Reid—boob slips. It's the new celeb downfall. No matter where boobs came out, they got in trouble.
Nice: Even though he was kind of a tone-deaf weirdo, America fell in love with him. He was laughable and lovable all at the same time. He let us know that through self-promotion and lack of talent, you can still capture the hearts of America.
Harris: Poor Liza—just give the gal a break. When your former bodyguard accuses you of forcing him to have sex with you, you're having a bad year.
Aboud: God had a huge year, but it's not like he was ever out of favor. Colton: He did serious multitasking—The Passion of the Christ, Joan of Arcadia, Kanye West's Jesus Walks. God was bigger than the Beatles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!