Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amanda Knox Speaks: 'I'm So Grateful to Have My Life Back'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of the Night She Met Scott Disick
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Hates When People Think I'm Her Brother
- Jake Gyllenhaal Is Ripped as He Battles for His Daughter in Southpaw Trailer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
The Comic's Choice
Who Had It Good? Who Was Misunderstood? VH1's Best Week Ever Panelists Cast Their Votes
Scheer: Boobs had the worst year ever. At the Super Bowl. John Kerry's daughter, Lindsay Lohan and Tara Reid—boob slips. It's the new celeb downfall. No matter where boobs came out, they got in trouble.
Nice: Even though he was kind of a tone-deaf weirdo, America fell in love with him. He was laughable and lovable all at the same time. He let us know that through self-promotion and lack of talent, you can still capture the hearts of America.
Harris: Poor Liza—just give the gal a break. When your former bodyguard accuses you of forcing him to have sex with you, you're having a bad year.
Aboud: God had a huge year, but it's not like he was ever out of favor. Colton: He did serious multitasking—The Passion of the Christ, Joan of Arcadia, Kanye West's Jesus Walks. God was bigger than the Beatles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!