Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
I Was the One Who...
"I was just a coach doing the right thing. No regrets," Graham told The San Francisco Chronicle. During the Athens Olympics, he admitted turning in the syringe of a previously unidentified steroid that set off one of the biggest sports-related drug busts in history.
...lured Howard Stern to SIRIUS
In addition to a $100 million annual budget for the show, Greenstein, a SIRIUS Satellite Radio network executive, gave Stern more freedom. "We developed a relationship with Howard and found we had a shared vision for what he could do," says Greenstein.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!