- Jessie James Decker Shares Breastfeeding Photo: I Love 'Feeding My Sweet Boy'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Jim Carrey Shares Moving Tribute to Late Girlfriend After She's Laid to Rest: 'Love Cannot Be Lost'
- Kevin Hart Sends Amy Schumer Some Hosting Tips Before SNL: 'Just Tell the Audience That You Know Me'
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton Has Lost Something Very Important and Expensive - Twice
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Embattled Pop Star
•"The issue is not whether Jackson is a pedophile," says Harlan Braun, prominent L.A. defense attorney. "It's whether he molested this child." If Jackson's legal team can "plant a seed of doubt or present enough proof, he will walk."
•He'll serve time, says Robert Pugsley, professor of criminal law at L.A.'s Southwestern University School of Law. "I think this time they have finally assembled a plaintiff and state's witness who are going to be willing to pursue the case to its end. Jackson is not going to slip off the hook this time."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!