- Toni Braxton and Rapper Birdman Put Love on Display at the BET Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Lena Headey Dishes on Those Finale Twists
- Game of Thrones Star on Explosive Finale Death: I Was the Victim of 'Incompetence'
- Scott Disick Misses His Family with Kourtney Kardashian: 'I Just Want Her to See I Can Keep It Together'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Embattled Pop Star
•"The issue is not whether Jackson is a pedophile," says Harlan Braun, prominent L.A. defense attorney. "It's whether he molested this child." If Jackson's legal team can "plant a seed of doubt or present enough proof, he will walk."
•He'll serve time, says Robert Pugsley, professor of criminal law at L.A.'s Southwestern University School of Law. "I think this time they have finally assembled a plaintiff and state's witness who are going to be willing to pursue the case to its end. Jackson is not going to slip off the hook this time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!