Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch the Trailer for Will Smith's Concussion, Which Examines the Dangers of Football
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Suicidal Teen Allegedly Texted Friend, 'Let's Do a Romeo and Juliet,' Says Lawyer
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Brings Her Meghan Edmonds Beef (and Heather Dubrow Brings Her Leeches) to Tamra Judge's Sex Party
- Ne-Yo Is Engaged and Expecting a Baby with New Fiancée Crystal Renay
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Embattled Pop Star
•"The issue is not whether Jackson is a pedophile," says Harlan Braun, prominent L.A. defense attorney. "It's whether he molested this child." If Jackson's legal team can "plant a seed of doubt or present enough proof, he will walk."
•He'll serve time, says Robert Pugsley, professor of criminal law at L.A.'s Southwestern University School of Law. "I think this time they have finally assembled a plaintiff and state's witness who are going to be willing to pursue the case to its end. Jackson is not going to slip off the hook this time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!