Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lance Bass: I Want My Wedding to Be the Royal Wedding Meets the Met Ball
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- British Man Claims to Have Spent $150K+ to Look Like Kim Kardashian
- Craig Ferguson Tells Why He Won't Cry on his Final Episode of Late Late Show
- 13 Reasons Bill Murray Had His Best Year Yet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Embattled Pop Star
•"The issue is not whether Jackson is a pedophile," says Harlan Braun, prominent L.A. defense attorney. "It's whether he molested this child." If Jackson's legal team can "plant a seed of doubt or present enough proof, he will walk."
•He'll serve time, says Robert Pugsley, professor of criminal law at L.A.'s Southwestern University School of Law. "I think this time they have finally assembled a plaintiff and state's witness who are going to be willing to pursue the case to its end. Jackson is not going to slip off the hook this time."
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!