Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sheryl Sandberg Hopes Hillary Clinton Wins – So Her Daughter Never Has to Ask Why Presidents Are 'All Boys' Again
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Remembering Prince Charles and Lady Diana's Royal Wedding (and That Dress!) – 35 Years Later
- Hillary Clinton's DNC Pantsuit Is Her Most Powerful Yet: Here's Why
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian West Worries Khloé Isn't Able to 'Live Life and Enjoy Herself' amid Lamar Odom Drama
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
Embattled Pop Star
•"The issue is not whether Jackson is a pedophile," says Harlan Braun, prominent L.A. defense attorney. "It's whether he molested this child." If Jackson's legal team can "plant a seed of doubt or present enough proof, he will walk."
•He'll serve time, says Robert Pugsley, professor of criminal law at L.A.'s Southwestern University School of Law. "I think this time they have finally assembled a plaintiff and state's witness who are going to be willing to pursue the case to its end. Jackson is not going to slip off the hook this time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!