Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Find Out if This 30-Something Woman Will Get Alzheimer's By Age 65
- William Shatner Pays Tribute Leonard Nimoy on Twitter After Missing His Funeral
- Dot-Marie On Glee Transgender Character: 'I Looked Like My Brother'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
These Celebrities Possess Powers That Belong to No Ordinary Mortal. How Else Do You Explain Paris Hilton?
Skull encases lump of gray matter teeming with abnormal amount of Jeopardy! trivia.
The Stumper, able to quick-freeze him with one question out of a billion. (Human identity: Alex Trebek)
Amazing ability to spin everything he touches into the best—the classiest resort, the sexiest fiancée, the finest bottled water. Even turns what looks like defeat—casino bankruptcy—upside down: It's good for the company!
Conspicuous comb-over hair (stiffness of strands suggests plutotitanium) deflects negative buzz.
Burning through guys faster than an X-Chick with laser vision while defying space and time to leap from party to party.
Mutant powers developed by prolonged proximity to enormous stacks of money.
Renée Zellweger & George Clooney
In the never-ending battle for truth, bigger roles and awards, can instantly morph into pudgy or skinny.
Where do the pounds go? Secret theory: From one star to the other!
SUPERFRIEND OR FOE?
Kirstie Alley. Hard to tell.
Draws energy from his customized Facet Changer to transform himself in mere nanoseconds per photo op: designer, actor, hip-hop impresario and political sloganeer ("Vote or die!").
"P. Diddy." "Puff Daddy," "Puffy"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!