Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gabby Douglas Gives Fans a Health Update After Removing Cyst in Her Mouth: 'Feeling Much Better Now!'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Dolly Parton on How She's Helped Her Gay Family Members Come Out: 'You Don't Need to Live Your Life in Darkness'
- Donald Trump Confirms Trip to Mexico to Meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
"I'm going to stop going through the bad boys."
—pop singer JoJo
—Alias's Michael Vartan
"To not make the worst-dressed list."
"I want to be more dedicated to playing music on my guitar."
—Desperate Housewives' Jesse Metcalfe
"I'm going to cut up my credit cards on Jan. 1 and will try to live a noncredit life for a year and see if I still go out and buy the expensive items."
—Jamie Lee Curtis
"To slow down and breathe, because you must find balance in the middle of mayhem."
"I'm going to look for a charity to give to. I feel so ridiculous trying to pick out rings to go with my outfit when I see children in need."
—Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!