Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- #LoveWins: Twitter Shuts Down Old Navy Critics After Company Posts Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Jodie Sweetin Reveals Why She's Glad She's Not a Frontrunner on DWTS
- Misty Copeland Remembers Her Former Collaborator Prince: 'He Will Forever Live On'
- Smoothie the Cat Is Instagram's New Beauty Queen
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 26
"I'm going to stop going through the bad boys."
—pop singer JoJo
—Alias's Michael Vartan
"To not make the worst-dressed list."
"I want to be more dedicated to playing music on my guitar."
—Desperate Housewives' Jesse Metcalfe
"I'm going to cut up my credit cards on Jan. 1 and will try to live a noncredit life for a year and see if I still go out and buy the expensive items."
—Jamie Lee Curtis
"To slow down and breathe, because you must find balance in the middle of mayhem."
"I'm going to look for a charity to give to. I feel so ridiculous trying to pick out rings to go with my outfit when I see children in need."
—Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!