Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Oscar Isaac's Ex Machina Dance Can (and Should) be Applied to Practically Every Song Imaginable
- WATCH: Amy Schumer Gets Catfished by Jake Gyllenhaal – and It's Not Pretty
- Megan Fox Reveals Her Father's Day Plans with Brian Austin Green and Talks Third Pregnancy: 'I Love Being Pregnant'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 1
First There Was Nicky. Now Meet Little Nicky, the Cat Making History as the First Cloned-to-Order Pet
More than a few people were seeing spots too—arguing over the ethics, expense and common sense of bringing cloning to the litter box. (The Humane Society of the United States, for one, issued a statement citing the millions of unwanted animals left to die in shelters and calling the technology one "with no redeeming social purpose.") But pet owners like Julie, who supplied Genetic Savings & Clone with a tissue sample from an ailing Nicky after his death in September 2003, seem undeterred. The company, which was behind the creation of the first cat clone in 2001, projects sales of 40 more such animals by the end of the coming year. And that is just the beginning. Says Hawthorne: "The market for dogs will be enormous."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!