Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emma Roberts Reveals Social Media Secret: 'Sometimes I Go No Filter'
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Watch Bindi Irwin's Final DWTS Performance as She Says 'Thank You for Changing My Life'
- FROM EW: Tremors TV Series Reboot Starring Kevin Bacon in the Works
- DWTS Crowns a New Champion! Find Out Who Took Home the Mirrorball Trophy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 1
That '70s Show's Mild Child Plays the Boss—and Charms the Critics
With his seven-season gig as lovable goofball Eric Forman ending in May, the actor has a new strategy: Pass Show, and collect a few buzz-worthy movie roles. In the new comedy-drama In Good Company, Grace plays a corporate prodigy who becomes boss to a middle-aged ad exec (Dennis Quaid) while falling for his daughter (Scarlett Johansson). His turns in Company and last fall's p.s., in which he played Laura Linney's younger lover, earned him the National Board of Review's breakthrough performance actor award for 2004. Topher (short for Christopher) "reminds me of the old-time everyman actors Jack Lemmon or Jimmy Stewart," says Company writer-director Paul Weitz. "He has a real acid bite."
Raised in Darien, Conn., the single Grace plans to uproot from L.A. to New York City to be closer to his parents, John and Pat, and sister Jennifer. "I'm somewhat at odds with the Hollywood scene," he says. Still, he's dreading the day his '70s lava lamp goes out. He and his costars "are way beyond friends," he says. "I never cry, like ever. Even at Finding Nemo. But I'm going to just lose it."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!