Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 1
On a Mission
Survivor Sweethearts Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Kick Around in Africa to Raise Awareness About AIDS
During a 10-day excursion to Uganda last month, the two visited a treatment center, helped organize a youth soccer tournament and gave away soccer garb as well as clothes from their own closets. "Ethan laughed because I was giving away Dolce & Gabbana shirts," says Morasca, 23. Her favorite part, though, was watching Zohn, 31, interact with the children. "He was great with them," she says. "He treated every single one like they were his own." So are the couple, who met at a Survivor party in 2003, thinking of a family of their own? "I wouldn't be shocked if [he proposed]; we're really serious," says Morasca. Until then, she says, she's happy to watch him do what he loves. "He's got a big, big heart. He's saving lives, and that's a feat in itself."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!