Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Harrison Ford's Passion for Flying – and Scariest Crashes
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Michael Brown's Parents Will File Lawsuit Against Officer Who Killed Their Son
- 'It Was Sputtering,' 'I Heard a Boom' – Eyewitnesses Describe Harrison Ford's Plane Crash
- Harrison Ford Is 'Battered But OK,' Son Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 1
On a Mission
Survivor Sweethearts Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Kick Around in Africa to Raise Awareness About AIDS
During a 10-day excursion to Uganda last month, the two visited a treatment center, helped organize a youth soccer tournament and gave away soccer garb as well as clothes from their own closets. "Ethan laughed because I was giving away Dolce & Gabbana shirts," says Morasca, 23. Her favorite part, though, was watching Zohn, 31, interact with the children. "He was great with them," she says. "He treated every single one like they were his own." So are the couple, who met at a Survivor party in 2003, thinking of a family of their own? "I wouldn't be shocked if [he proposed]; we're really serious," says Morasca. Until then, she says, she's happy to watch him do what he loves. "He's got a big, big heart. He's saving lives, and that's a feat in itself."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!