Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Bake the Cupcake of Your Dreams
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How Mother of a Missing Teen Helped Bring America's Oldest Suspected Serial Killer to Justice
- Bachelor Alum and NFL Veteran Jesse Palmer Donates Recess Equipment to New York City Students: 'Sports Gave Me Confidence to Pursue My Dreams'
- WATCH: KT Tunstall Gives Us All the Feels with Her Performance of 'Maybe It's a Good Thing'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 1
On a Mission
Survivor Sweethearts Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Kick Around in Africa to Raise Awareness About AIDS
During a 10-day excursion to Uganda last month, the two visited a treatment center, helped organize a youth soccer tournament and gave away soccer garb as well as clothes from their own closets. "Ethan laughed because I was giving away Dolce & Gabbana shirts," says Morasca, 23. Her favorite part, though, was watching Zohn, 31, interact with the children. "He was great with them," she says. "He treated every single one like they were his own." So are the couple, who met at a Survivor party in 2003, thinking of a family of their own? "I wouldn't be shocked if [he proposed]; we're really serious," says Morasca. Until then, she says, she's happy to watch him do what he loves. "He's got a big, big heart. He's saving lives, and that's a feat in itself."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!