Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael B. Jordan Reflects on Working with Bill Cosby: 'He Demanded a Professionalism from Everyone'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Canadian Television Host Chris Hyndman Has Died at 49
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Spends Quality Time with New Baby Niece
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Opens Up About Domestic Violence: 'I'm a Rehabilitated Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 5
New Beginning, Fond Farewell
Then the next morning I received a call from PEOPLE West Coast bureau chief Todd Gold, who gave me the sad news that Johnny Carson's life had come to an end. For millions of us, Carson will always be King of Late Night. This issue marks the sixth time Johnny has graced PEOPLE's cover—our final tribute to the wry magician from Nebraska who managed to touch lives and revolutionize television while remaining a class act. We will miss him.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!