Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Goes Blonde: See Her New Hue! (PHOTO)
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Guess Who's Joining the RHONY Cast
- Cult Leader Victor Barnard, Wanted on 59 Counts of Child Molestation, Arrested in Brazil
- Maggie Smith on Those Downton Abbey Rumors: 'I Don't Know How It Could Go On'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 5
In Her Corner
Hector Roca Ignites the Inner Boxer in Hilary Swank
Even after shedding the 19 lbs. of muscle she packed on during three months of intense training, Swank remains tight with the man who made her buff and tough. "He pushes you to be the best you can be," she says. A two-time Olympic cyclist for his native Panama, where his father and half brother were national boxing champions, Roca, 64, is one of 78 trainers at the renowned Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn. His philosophy is simple: "You have to give the boxer confidence in himself," he says. Or herself. "In a world that can be sexist," says Swank, "Hector is not."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!