Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Lady Gaga Pole Dances for Her Friend's Bachelorette Party
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- SNL Takes on #DeflateGate (VIDEO)
- Who's Going to the Prom with Tim Tebow?
- Bomb Threats Made Against Two Flights in Atlanta Were Reportedly a Twitter Hoax
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 5
And Kiddie-Pop Too: Ex-Spice Girl Emma Bunton Takes a Shot at a '60s Sound
Her sound may be more mature, but she's hardly become All-Grown-Up-and-Serious Spice. With "Free Me", a hit in the U.K. that landed in U.S. stores in January, the 29-year-old singer aims for a fun, '60s groove, she says: "It's not heavy. My mother and father used to play Motown constantly. I just wanted to capture a little bit of that." And she still keeps in touch with her fellow former Spices. Despite the group's 2001 split, "we are always on the phone, checking everyone's all right," says Bunton, who's dating British musician Jade Jones. "We talk about boys and what we're wearing. Girly stuff."
January 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!