Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- July 4th Nail Art: Three Very Different (but Easy-to-Do!) Manicures
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- A Jeweled Bible and Silver Altar: Inside the Historic Church Where Princess Charlotte Will Be Christened
- Former Buffy Star Nicholas Brendon Publicly Asks Dr. Drew for Help with His Depression
- Bikinis, Barbecues & Babies: How Stars Are Celebrating the Fourth of July
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 5
And Kiddie-Pop Too: Ex-Spice Girl Emma Bunton Takes a Shot at a '60s Sound
Her sound may be more mature, but she's hardly become All-Grown-Up-and-Serious Spice. With "Free Me", a hit in the U.K. that landed in U.S. stores in January, the 29-year-old singer aims for a fun, '60s groove, she says: "It's not heavy. My mother and father used to play Motown constantly. I just wanted to capture a little bit of that." And she still keeps in touch with her fellow former Spices. Despite the group's 2001 split, "we are always on the phone, checking everyone's all right," says Bunton, who's dating British musician Jade Jones. "We talk about boys and what we're wearing. Girly stuff."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!