Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael Mosley on Sirens and Why He's Happy He 'Finally' Got a Second Season of Something
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Why Brandy Clark Is Proud to Be a 'Real Woman'
- Ludacris: 'I Am Gratified' Over Custody Battle Win
- Florida Woman Arrested for Allegedly Drowning 2-Week-Old Puppy in Airport Toilet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 5
Leo. Lindsay. The Olympic Torch. After Dark in New York City, It's Where Celebs Get Cozy
Between Uma's canoodling, "Beyoncé's birthday bash and P. Diddy's showing off the Olympic torch, the year-old Marquee reigns as Manhattan's hottest celeb hangout. "Our goal was to build the modern-day Studio 54," says Noah Tepperberg, 29, who, with business partner Jason Strauss, 30, carved it out of a former garbage-truck garage.
After grooving to house or hip hop, stars like Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson and Leonardo DiCaprio relax in the intimate back lounge or on the glass-walled mezzanine. "It's the best setup club," says regular Paris Hilton. The leather banquettes offer another perk: "We built little drawers so you can stash your pocketbook away," says Strauss.
The night Stevie Wonder gave an impromptu performance of "Isn't She Lovely," "I said, 'We just hit the pinnacle,'" says Tepperberg, whose Marquee outpost was a celeb magnet at the Sundance Film Festival. "Then I thought, 'No way. It is going to get better.'"
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!