Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Would Taylor Say? Kim Kardashian and Calvin Harris Celebrate Jennifer Lopez's Birthday in Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- After 14 Months on the Road, Chris Pratt Is Having 'Dream Summer' at Home with His Family
- WATCH: Kristen Bell Tears Up While Talking About Husband Dax Shepard and Shares Wedding Photos for the First Time
- 4-Year-Old Pennsylvania Girl Dies After Babysitter Allegedly Forgets Her in Hot Car: Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
A Gala to Remember
The occasion? The official gala, cohosted by PEOPLE and the Entertainment Industry Foundation—a leading Hollywood charity—that follows the Screen Actors Guild Awards. The Feb. 5 party drew 1,200 guests to a 12,000-sq-ft. tent decorated with 44,000 polka dots (think '60s-era Dior). PEOPLE and EIF also jointly donated $100,000 to the SAG Foundation, which helps actors in need. For EIF, it's a way to thank actors who help with their charities; for PEOPLE, it's a way to show appreciation for an industry we cover every week.
Also: It's just fun to throw a party.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!