Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Kevin Bacon Celebrates 27 Years of Marriage to Kyra Sedgwick in the Most Adorable Way
- Tom Brady Writes Facebook Post After 'Deflategate': 'To a Large Degree, We Have All Lost'
- VIDEO: Tyler Perry Shares Touching Tribute He Made for Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
A Gala to Remember
The occasion? The official gala, cohosted by PEOPLE and the Entertainment Industry Foundation—a leading Hollywood charity—that follows the Screen Actors Guild Awards. The Feb. 5 party drew 1,200 guests to a 12,000-sq-ft. tent decorated with 44,000 polka dots (think '60s-era Dior). PEOPLE and EIF also jointly donated $100,000 to the SAG Foundation, which helps actors in need. For EIF, it's a way to thank actors who help with their charities; for PEOPLE, it's a way to show appreciation for an industry we cover every week.
Also: It's just fun to throw a party.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!