Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stranded Boaters Rescued from Uninhabited South Pacific Island After Writing 'SOS' in Sand
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Says Carpool Karaoke was 'a Little Awkward' as She Calls James Corden a 'Teddy Bear'
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
A Gala to Remember
The occasion? The official gala, cohosted by PEOPLE and the Entertainment Industry Foundation—a leading Hollywood charity—that follows the Screen Actors Guild Awards. The Feb. 5 party drew 1,200 guests to a 12,000-sq-ft. tent decorated with 44,000 polka dots (think '60s-era Dior). PEOPLE and EIF also jointly donated $100,000 to the SAG Foundation, which helps actors in need. For EIF, it's a way to thank actors who help with their charities; for PEOPLE, it's a way to show appreciation for an industry we cover every week.
Also: It's just fun to throw a party.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!