Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Read This Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor's Open Letter to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Kimberly Henderson, Single Mom and Viral Star, on Her Incredible Journey
- Grey Gardens Filmmaker Albert Maysles Dies at 88
- Juliette Lewis Talks Quitting Drugs at 22, Battling Mania 'My Entire Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
Putting on the Dog
Kevin Federline Goes from Sloppy Chic to Cover-Boy Sleek (with Britney's Help)
Settling down with his new wife in their Malibu mansion, he still finds plenty of opportunities for just dressing down. He and Britney enjoy frequent visits from his two children with his ex, actress Shar Jackson, including 7-month Kaleb. In recent weeks the missus has tried some cooking, "stews you see. Not too complicated" and pot roasts," he says. "The first pot roast was awesome. However the second.... I don't know what went wrong, but we couldn't eat it." At night, they'll watch TV. "I like CSI," he says. "Britney likes Ellen and Oprah-girl stuff." And who holds the remote control in bed at night? "Oh, I do."
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!