Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About Kylie Jenner's New Friend PartyNextDoor
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Meet Hayden Joel! Soap Star Ashley Jones Welcomes a Son – See His First Photo
- FROM Time: Veep's Jonah Ryan Has a Gloriously Realistic Campaign Website
- WATCH: Isac Elliot Performs His New Single 'What About Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
Putting on the Dog
Kevin Federline Goes from Sloppy Chic to Cover-Boy Sleek (with Britney's Help)
Settling down with his new wife in their Malibu mansion, he still finds plenty of opportunities for just dressing down. He and Britney enjoy frequent visits from his two children with his ex, actress Shar Jackson, including 7-month Kaleb. In recent weeks the missus has tried some cooking, "stews you see. Not too complicated" and pot roasts," he says. "The first pot roast was awesome. However the second.... I don't know what went wrong, but we couldn't eat it." At night, they'll watch TV. "I like CSI," he says. "Britney likes Ellen and Oprah-girl stuff." And who holds the remote control in bed at night? "Oh, I do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!