Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Terra Jolé and Joe Gnoffo's Country Chic Wedding (PHOTOS)
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- WikiLeaks' Chelsea Manning Insists She's Not 'A Radical' In Rare Interview From Prison
- TV Judge Joe Brown Completes 5-Day Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court: 'I Would Do It Again'
- One More Selfie, Please! Kourtney Kardashian Snaps Photo with Mom Kris Jenner's Boyfriend Corey Gamble
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
Putting on the Dog
Kevin Federline Goes from Sloppy Chic to Cover-Boy Sleek (with Britney's Help)
Settling down with his new wife in their Malibu mansion, he still finds plenty of opportunities for just dressing down. He and Britney enjoy frequent visits from his two children with his ex, actress Shar Jackson, including 7-month Kaleb. In recent weeks the missus has tried some cooking, "stews you see. Not too complicated" and pot roasts," he says. "The first pot roast was awesome. However the second.... I don't know what went wrong, but we couldn't eat it." At night, they'll watch TV. "I like CSI," he says. "Britney likes Ellen and Oprah-girl stuff." And who holds the remote control in bed at night? "Oh, I do."
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!