Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Before Texas Mom Pulled Gun and Killed Two Daughters, Divorce-Seeking Husband Told Her, 'You Have Ruined My Last Birthday'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory's 45th Anniversary: Why Gene Wilder Was Robbed of an Oscar
- 'Scotland Voted Remain, You Weapons-Grade Plum': David Tennant Reads Mean Scottish Tweets About Donald Trump
- The Bachelorette's Chad Johnson Pays Tribute to Late Mother: She Was the 'Most Positive Person I've Ever Known'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
Putting on the Dog
Kevin Federline Goes from Sloppy Chic to Cover-Boy Sleek (with Britney's Help)
Settling down with his new wife in their Malibu mansion, he still finds plenty of opportunities for just dressing down. He and Britney enjoy frequent visits from his two children with his ex, actress Shar Jackson, including 7-month Kaleb. In recent weeks the missus has tried some cooking, "stews you see. Not too complicated" and pot roasts," he says. "The first pot roast was awesome. However the second.... I don't know what went wrong, but we couldn't eat it." At night, they'll watch TV. "I like CSI," he says. "Britney likes Ellen and Oprah-girl stuff." And who holds the remote control in bed at night? "Oh, I do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!