Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Survivor: Worlds Apart Runners-Up Tell All: 'We Were So Close! '
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Sarah Palin Reveals Why Bristol and Her Ex-Fiancé Are Celebrating on What Would Have Been Their Wedding Weekend
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Won't Be Joining Netflix's Full House Reboot
- Wiz Khalifa Jokes That He 'Would Die' If Son Sebastian Got Tattoos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
Bride & Prejudice's Aishwarya Rai
India's Biggest Star Hits the U.S. as a Dancing Jane Austen Heroine
"I thought, 'I don't see myself in the Olympics. This is my one chance to represent India,'" she says of entering the pageant. Though not married ("It will happen when it's meant to happen," she says), Rai has been linked with fellow Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi. But forget anything too steamy onscreen—in Bollywood tradition she's never even kissed a leading man. Claims Rai: "You don't really miss it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!