Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Corden Act Out His Films in Six Minutes
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' (Video)
- Met Gala 2015 Hair Trend: Kate Hudson and Jennifer Lawrence Lead the Chic Topknot Club
- Cara Delevingne Accessorizes Her Met Gala Look with Tattoos: See Her Ink!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
Bride & Prejudice's Aishwarya Rai
India's Biggest Star Hits the U.S. as a Dancing Jane Austen Heroine
"I thought, 'I don't see myself in the Olympics. This is my one chance to represent India,'" she says of entering the pageant. Though not married ("It will happen when it's meant to happen," she says), Rai has been linked with fellow Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi. But forget anything too steamy onscreen—in Bollywood tradition she's never even kissed a leading man. Claims Rai: "You don't really miss it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!