Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
Bride & Prejudice's Aishwarya Rai
India's Biggest Star Hits the U.S. as a Dancing Jane Austen Heroine
"I thought, 'I don't see myself in the Olympics. This is my one chance to represent India,'" she says of entering the pageant. Though not married ("It will happen when it's meant to happen," she says), Rai has been linked with fellow Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi. But forget anything too steamy onscreen—in Bollywood tradition she's never even kissed a leading man. Claims Rai: "You don't really miss it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!