Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Law & Order Director Sentenced to 10 Years Probation for Child Pornography Charges
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Hillary Clinton Takes Giant Selfie with Digital Content Creators at Town Hall Discussion: 'We Have to Send This to Ellen!'
- John Mayer Says He's 'Ready' to Find His Next Girlfriend: 'I'm More Mature Than I've Ever Been'
- Former American Idol Contestant John Stevens Hit By Van in Massachusetts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 7
Finding Mr. Right
Conservative Radio Host Rush Limbaugh Loves to Hate CNN—but He's Dating Anchor Daryn Kagan
The unlikely pairing caught CNN's newshounds flat-footed. "This isn't FOX News, after all," says the colleague. As for Limbaugh, though he relishes lambasting Kagan's employer as the liberal "Clinton News Network," he has had no reservations about squiring one of its leading ladies around town since the two met at a dinner last year. Alongside Kagan, "Rush seemed happier and more relaxed than I've seen him in a while," says Sal Scognamillo, who has served the two at his New York City restaurant Patsy's. "They seem to really enjoy each other's company."
Kagan is not the only good news of late for Limbaugh, who in 2003 entered rehab for an addiction to painkillers and is still under criminal investigation for allegedly doctor shop-ping in pursuit of overlapping prescriptions. In November an appellate court asked the Florida Supreme Court to decide whether authorities violated Limbaugh's civil rights when they seized his medical records.
Kagan, who joined CNN in 1994 after a TV stint in Phoenix, was recently on duty when a ruling in Limbaugh's case was announced. She kicked the story to another anchor—as she will with any future news about her partisan pal, says a CNN spokesman. As for the pair's hand-holding at a recent White House Christmas party, CNN has no stated policy.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!