Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Teen Mom Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian (Video)
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 8
Two for the Rose
Which Romeo Will Win Jen Schefft's Heart on The Bachelorette? A Look at the Final Contenders
JERRY FERRIS, 29
Art gallery director, Los Angeles
JOHN PAUL MERRITT, 25 Entrepreneur, Oklahoma City
"The night we went to hear jazz at Lincoln Center. That was when I realized I was falling for her. I thought, This is it. The whole package.'"
"Bermuda—dinner on the beach. Every question we asked each other, the answer turned out to be great. And after dinner, they shot off fireworks."
"She makes you feel like you're the only person who exists."
What About Jen Turns You to Mush?
"The skip in her step."
"Because there's a connection between us, an attraction that to me is undeniable."
I Am Rose-Worthy
"Because I can provide for her and give her everything that she's looking for."
"He's very charming—we had a very easy back-and-forth together."
"He's only 25"—Jen is 28—"but he definitely seems ready to settle down."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!