Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mae Whitman Talks Parenthood Finale and What's Next
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 8
Two for the Rose
Which Romeo Will Win Jen Schefft's Heart on The Bachelorette? A Look at the Final Contenders
JERRY FERRIS, 29
Art gallery director, Los Angeles
JOHN PAUL MERRITT, 25 Entrepreneur, Oklahoma City
"The night we went to hear jazz at Lincoln Center. That was when I realized I was falling for her. I thought, This is it. The whole package.'"
"Bermuda—dinner on the beach. Every question we asked each other, the answer turned out to be great. And after dinner, they shot off fireworks."
"She makes you feel like you're the only person who exists."
What About Jen Turns You to Mush?
"The skip in her step."
"Because there's a connection between us, an attraction that to me is undeniable."
I Am Rose-Worthy
"Because I can provide for her and give her everything that she's looking for."
"He's very charming—we had a very easy back-and-forth together."
"He's only 25"—Jen is 28—"but he definitely seems ready to settle down."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!