Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Daya Slays Her Live Performance of "Sit Still, Look Pretty!"
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kami Craig's Mom Dale Admits She Doesn't Even Know How to Swim
- Belly Flop! Carrie Underwood Posts Adorable Video of Baby Isaiah Taking a Dip in the Pool
- Not So Grimm: Costars David Giuntoli and Bitsie Tulloch Are Engaged
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 8
Two for the Rose
Which Romeo Will Win Jen Schefft's Heart on The Bachelorette? A Look at the Final Contenders
JERRY FERRIS, 29
Art gallery director, Los Angeles
JOHN PAUL MERRITT, 25 Entrepreneur, Oklahoma City
"The night we went to hear jazz at Lincoln Center. That was when I realized I was falling for her. I thought, This is it. The whole package.'"
"Bermuda—dinner on the beach. Every question we asked each other, the answer turned out to be great. And after dinner, they shot off fireworks."
"She makes you feel like you're the only person who exists."
What About Jen Turns You to Mush?
"The skip in her step."
"Because there's a connection between us, an attraction that to me is undeniable."
I Am Rose-Worthy
"Because I can provide for her and give her everything that she's looking for."
"He's very charming—we had a very easy back-and-forth together."
"He's only 25"—Jen is 28—"but he definitely seems ready to settle down."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!