Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Tells Fans 2015 Has Been 'Hands Down the Worst Year of My Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- WATCH: Black Friday Is Upon Us - Let this Video Serve as a Reminder to Stay Safe in the Madness!
- Adele Shatters U.S. and Canadian Sales Records With 25 – And She's Not Done Yet
- Now Paul Walker's Father Sues Porsche, Says Car Lacked Safety Features
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 8
1915-2005: Arthur Miller
The Playwright Riveted the World with His Searing Dramas (and Marriage to Marilyn Monroe)
His dramas had the same devastating impact on audiences. Miller, who died at 89 surrounded by family (including writer-director Rebecca, the youngest of his four children, and her husband, Daniel Day-Lewis) at his Roxbury, Conn., farmhouse, "was the last of the great titans of the American stage," says Nicholas Hytner, who directed the 1996 film version of The Crucible. Miller, whose third wife, photographer Inge Morath, died in 2002, wrote until the end: His final play, Finishing the Picture, about Monroe's work on the 1961 Miller-scripted film The Misfits, premiered last fall in Chicago. "As a playwright," says Wallach, "he always wanted to say more."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!