Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Charged in Murder of Friend's 5-Year-Old Daughter Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Her and Left Suicide Note
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- WATCH: The Real Housewives of New York City's LuAnn de Lesseps Confronts Fiancé over Infidelity Rumors – 'How Could You Do This To Me?'
- WATCH: Find Out What It's Like to Fight with Bethenny Frankel Straight from One of Her RHONY Costars!
- WATCH: There's One Shocking Trump Quote Clinton Refused to Read Aloud on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 07, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 9
Project Runway Winner Jay Mccarroll Aims to Make Fashion Accessible and Affordable
But McCarroll does know a thing or two about fashion. He just beat out 11 others to win Bravo's reality hit Project Runway. His designs have "their own pizzazz," says Runway host Heidi Klum. "Jay is very quirky and funny."
McCarroll, who lives with his parents in Lehman, Pa., claimed the $100,000 prize after a frenetic, month-long design-a-thon in which contestants created wedding dresses, postal uniforms and other outfits, culminating in a collection at New York City's Fashion Week. His biggest challenge now is adjusting to fame. "People take pictures of me with their camera phones!" he says. But he vows not to change his antifashionista philosophy. "I want to make inexpensive clothes people can actually wear," he says. In Klum, he's already found a model: "I wear his blue jeans, and people say, 'Wow, those jeans are so cool! Who makes them?' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!