Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Paul McCartney Opens Up About Post-Beatles Depression – And How He Nearly Quit Music
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jennifer Thompson: One of the Teens He Had Sex With was Me
- You Can Now Retweet Yourself – And 3 Other Big Changes to Twitter
- Goldie Hawn Looks Amazing at 70 on Hawaiian Beach Vacation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 07, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 9
Project Runway Winner Jay Mccarroll Aims to Make Fashion Accessible and Affordable
But McCarroll does know a thing or two about fashion. He just beat out 11 others to win Bravo's reality hit Project Runway. His designs have "their own pizzazz," says Runway host Heidi Klum. "Jay is very quirky and funny."
McCarroll, who lives with his parents in Lehman, Pa., claimed the $100,000 prize after a frenetic, month-long design-a-thon in which contestants created wedding dresses, postal uniforms and other outfits, culminating in a collection at New York City's Fashion Week. His biggest challenge now is adjusting to fame. "People take pictures of me with their camera phones!" he says. But he vows not to change his antifashionista philosophy. "I want to make inexpensive clothes people can actually wear," he says. In Klum, he's already found a model: "I wear his blue jeans, and people say, 'Wow, those jeans are so cool! Who makes them?' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!