Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'I'm Forever Grateful': Carrie Underwood on the 10-Year Anniversary of Her American Idol Win
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM EW: Why Those Two Iconic Game of Thrones Characters Just Met
- 13 Weirdly Incredible Hot Dog Toppings for the Most Delicious Memorial Day Ever
- You'll Never Guess What Karlie Kloss Keeps in Her Clutch (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 21, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 11
Halfway Through Their First Year of College, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Begin Their New Roles as Interns
The twins, 18, have previously worked with Leibovitz, whose celebrity photographs often grace glossy magazines, in the Got Milk? advertising campaign. She also shot them for an A&E Biography ad. Ashley, a regular in the front rows of New York's fashion shows, has been a fan of Posen's and his couture creations, seen on the likes of Natalie Portman and Claire Danes.
"[Leibovitz and Posen] were people they wanted to work with," says a friend of the Olsens', adding that they will attend their internships about once a week. "Ashley is very interested in fashion and what Zac is doing. Mary-Kate is very interested in photography and painting." Interning for Leibovitz is not the only new duty for Mary-Kate. She recently bought a chocolate-brown Labrador puppy in New York City (in Los Angeles she had Jack, a half-poodle, half-Chihuahua mix). MK won't lack tips for house-training the pup—a few days after getting the dog, she bought the canine guidebook Labrador Retrievers for Dummies.
Adding to their busy schedules, the Olsens have also advanced their fashion-and-entertainment business, Dualstar, by appointing apparel industry veteran Diane Reichenberger as the company's new CEO. But Ashley, for one, still found time to party—dancing at a Manhattan nightclub on March 4 until 2:30 a.m.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!