Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mila Kunis Displays Her Baby Bump at Bad Moms Premiere
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals She 'Hated' Doing Celebrity Apprentice, Says Donald Trump 'Would Not Make a Good President'
- Meryl Streep Gives Powerful Speech as Hillary Clinton Trumps Donald in Convention Star Power
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Demi & Ashton: Anybody's Guess
With Careful Denials of the Latest Pregnancy Rumors, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Fuel Speculation That a Baby Is on the Way
Of course, fans could say the same of the couple themselves, who seemed to deny this latest rumor with less vigor than usual. Moore's rep Stephen Huvane dismissed the report with a carefully worded reply: "Having another child is something Demi would like to do, but she cannot at this time say she is pregnant." Kutcher also dodged the question, telling David Letter-man that the story wasn't true, "not that I know of. I mean, we had sex this week, so it could be." He continued the zingers on MTV's Total Request Live, joking that "I took a pregnancy test this morning. I peed negative."
But what about Moore? The actress, 42, denied she was pregnant when one close friend asked her directly as the rumors began. Reports that Kutcher revealed the pregnancy to friends over dinner at his new sushi restaurant Geisha are "absolutely untrue," says a source. While Kutcher told Letterman he "absolutely" wants to have children, for now, he seems happier playing coy than playing dad-to-be. "If she is [pregnant]," he told Letterman, "I gotta go find some guy and kick his ass."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!