Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt Isn't Afraid to Help Out in the Kitchen on Thanksgiving: 'I'm All Over that Turkey'
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- FROM EW: Adele Impersonator Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Details of the Singer's Viral Sketch
- Mama June Says Sugar Bear Cheated with Coworker's Wife: 'It Was Really Hurtful'
- Flip or Flop's Tarek El Moussa Avoids Diaper Duty – But He Has a Good Excuse!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Demi & Ashton: Anybody's Guess
With Careful Denials of the Latest Pregnancy Rumors, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Fuel Speculation That a Baby Is on the Way
Of course, fans could say the same of the couple themselves, who seemed to deny this latest rumor with less vigor than usual. Moore's rep Stephen Huvane dismissed the report with a carefully worded reply: "Having another child is something Demi would like to do, but she cannot at this time say she is pregnant." Kutcher also dodged the question, telling David Letter-man that the story wasn't true, "not that I know of. I mean, we had sex this week, so it could be." He continued the zingers on MTV's Total Request Live, joking that "I took a pregnancy test this morning. I peed negative."
But what about Moore? The actress, 42, denied she was pregnant when one close friend asked her directly as the rumors began. Reports that Kutcher revealed the pregnancy to friends over dinner at his new sushi restaurant Geisha are "absolutely untrue," says a source. While Kutcher told Letterman he "absolutely" wants to have children, for now, he seems happier playing coy than playing dad-to-be. "If she is [pregnant]," he told Letterman, "I gotta go find some guy and kick his ass."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!