Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Onassis Billionaires Ready to Wed
Heiress Athina Roussel and Her Brazilian Beau Say Their Love Is Real
The son of a wealthy businessman, Miranda shares Roussel's passion for horses and is described as "down-to-earth" by Silvia Milani, spokeswoman for the club where both ride. He also happened to be ending a relationship with model Sibele Dorsa—with whom he has a daughter, now 5—when he met Roussel at a stable in Belgium. While Euro tabs have suggested that dad Thierry Roussel, Christina Onassis's fourth husband (he remarried two years after Christina died in 1988), disapproved of the match, Athina didn't falter. As Miranda's mother, Beth, puts it, Athina "is very mature."
Will it be enough to break her family's bad luck at the altar? Something Miranda told PEOPLE in 2003 gives reason for hope. "I love her with all my heart," he said then, "and I think she feels the same way about me."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!