Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post
- Bristol Palin on Cancelled Wedding: Son Tripp and I Will Rebuild Our Lives
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Onassis Billionaires Ready to Wed
Heiress Athina Roussel and Her Brazilian Beau Say Their Love Is Real
The son of a wealthy businessman, Miranda shares Roussel's passion for horses and is described as "down-to-earth" by Silvia Milani, spokeswoman for the club where both ride. He also happened to be ending a relationship with model Sibele Dorsa—with whom he has a daughter, now 5—when he met Roussel at a stable in Belgium. While Euro tabs have suggested that dad Thierry Roussel, Christina Onassis's fourth husband (he remarried two years after Christina died in 1988), disapproved of the match, Athina didn't falter. As Miranda's mother, Beth, puts it, Athina "is very mature."
Will it be enough to break her family's bad luck at the altar? Something Miranda told PEOPLE in 2003 gives reason for hope. "I love her with all my heart," he said then, "and I think she feels the same way about me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!