Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
- Robin Williams' Widow Susan Pens Emotional Essay About Actor's Final Months
- Hugh Hefner Squashes Rumors That He's 'Sick' – and Enjoys Movie Night with Wife Crystal!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Heidi Klum and Her Fiancé, Seal, Are Happily Raising Her Daughter Together. Now Baby Will Make Four
By all accounts, that unit has been inseparable since the couple got together in February 2004, shortly after Klum split from Leni's father, Italian businessman Flavio Briatore, 54. From the beginning, Seal, 42, has prided himself on playing the proud papa—from celebrating with champagne at the New York City hospital where Klum, 31, gave birth last May to dedicating his latest album, Best: 1991-2004, first to "my daughter Leni," then to Klum and her parents. Says the pal: "He is crazy about Leni, he is always carrying her around. He is the first one to change a diaper." The never married singer—who has no other children—is obviously committed: The day before Christmas Eve he proposed to Klum atop a Canadian mountain, and the couple have purchased a $4.3 million Bel-Air estate. And when will they finally seal the deal? "I would say they'll be married within a couple of months," says a source. "He takes it very seriously. Heidi and the baby come first." Make that the babies.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!