Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yellow Is Kate's Color – Here's the Proof
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- J.K. Rowling Sends Magical Message to Fan Who Wants to 'Give Up'
- Solange Knowles Dishes on Marriage, Motherhood – and If She's Going to the Met Gala This Year
- How a Film Brought Frances Bean Cobain Closer to Her Dad Kurt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Heidi Klum and Her Fiancé, Seal, Are Happily Raising Her Daughter Together. Now Baby Will Make Four
By all accounts, that unit has been inseparable since the couple got together in February 2004, shortly after Klum split from Leni's father, Italian businessman Flavio Briatore, 54. From the beginning, Seal, 42, has prided himself on playing the proud papa—from celebrating with champagne at the New York City hospital where Klum, 31, gave birth last May to dedicating his latest album, Best: 1991-2004, first to "my daughter Leni," then to Klum and her parents. Says the pal: "He is crazy about Leni, he is always carrying her around. He is the first one to change a diaper." The never married singer—who has no other children—is obviously committed: The day before Christmas Eve he proposed to Klum atop a Canadian mountain, and the couple have purchased a $4.3 million Bel-Air estate. And when will they finally seal the deal? "I would say they'll be married within a couple of months," says a source. "He takes it very seriously. Heidi and the baby come first." Make that the babies.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!