Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Biggest Loser Winner Is …
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Heidi Klum and Her Fiancé, Seal, Are Happily Raising Her Daughter Together. Now Baby Will Make Four
By all accounts, that unit has been inseparable since the couple got together in February 2004, shortly after Klum split from Leni's father, Italian businessman Flavio Briatore, 54. From the beginning, Seal, 42, has prided himself on playing the proud papa—from celebrating with champagne at the New York City hospital where Klum, 31, gave birth last May to dedicating his latest album, Best: 1991-2004, first to "my daughter Leni," then to Klum and her parents. Says the pal: "He is crazy about Leni, he is always carrying her around. He is the first one to change a diaper." The never married singer—who has no other children—is obviously committed: The day before Christmas Eve he proposed to Klum atop a Canadian mountain, and the couple have purchased a $4.3 million Bel-Air estate. And when will they finally seal the deal? "I would say they'll be married within a couple of months," says a source. "He takes it very seriously. Heidi and the baby come first." Make that the babies.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!