Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy's Super Bowl Ad Will Inspire You
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Living Near a Starbucks Will Increase Your Home's Value (and Your Latte Addiction)
- Kelly Clarkson: I Give Back Because 'My Life Couldn't Be Better'
- VIDEO: Amy Schumer Gets Overly Friendly with Anna Kendrick in MTV Movie Awards Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
On Trial for Perjury, Risqué Rapper Lil' Kim Pleads Innocent with Her Court Attire
Besides, "That rough image that everyone thinks of her is just entertainment, that's her job," says her stylist Ray Oliveira. For the trial in Manhattan, "she wanted to bring her look up a little bit. The idea was not to make her look innocent. It just turned out that way." (Especially since a small burgundy Bible was her most trusty accessory.) And after there's a verdict—at press time the jury was deliberating—Oliveira says, "we're going to keep with the same feel. But of course we'll keep it sexy and keep it Lil' Kim."
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!