Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Joe Giudice on Wife Teresa's Jail Time: 'I Was to Blame'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- VIDEO: 'Joe, Run': First Campaign Ad for Biden 2016 Hits TV – with or Without Him
- VIDEO: Reba McEntire Has a Major 'When In Rome...' Moment – and It's Fantastic!
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Brad Falchuk Promises the 'Darkest Season We've Ever Done'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
On Trial for Perjury, Risqué Rapper Lil' Kim Pleads Innocent with Her Court Attire
Besides, "That rough image that everyone thinks of her is just entertainment, that's her job," says her stylist Ray Oliveira. For the trial in Manhattan, "she wanted to bring her look up a little bit. The idea was not to make her look innocent. It just turned out that way." (Especially since a small burgundy Bible was her most trusty accessory.) And after there's a verdict—at press time the jury was deliberating—Oliveira says, "we're going to keep with the same feel. But of course we'll keep it sexy and keep it Lil' Kim."
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!