Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
On Trial for Perjury, Risqué Rapper Lil' Kim Pleads Innocent with Her Court Attire
Besides, "That rough image that everyone thinks of her is just entertainment, that's her job," says her stylist Ray Oliveira. For the trial in Manhattan, "she wanted to bring her look up a little bit. The idea was not to make her look innocent. It just turned out that way." (Especially since a small burgundy Bible was her most trusty accessory.) And after there's a verdict—at press time the jury was deliberating—Oliveira says, "we're going to keep with the same feel. But of course we'll keep it sexy and keep it Lil' Kim."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!