Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gymnast John Orozco Overcomes Injury and Loss to Make It onto Team USA for the 2016 Olympic Games
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 11-Year-Old Boy Attacked by Shark in North Carolina While Surfing, Two Weeks After Teen Bitten in Same Location
- Anderson Cooper Is an Unwilling Silver Fox: 'I Wish I Still Had Brown Hair!'
- WATCH: A PEOPLE Staffer Strips Down and Tries Big Brother's New Competition with a 'Game-Changing' Pri
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
On Trial for Perjury, Risqué Rapper Lil' Kim Pleads Innocent with Her Court Attire
Besides, "That rough image that everyone thinks of her is just entertainment, that's her job," says her stylist Ray Oliveira. For the trial in Manhattan, "she wanted to bring her look up a little bit. The idea was not to make her look innocent. It just turned out that way." (Especially since a small burgundy Bible was her most trusty accessory.) And after there's a verdict—at press time the jury was deliberating—Oliveira says, "we're going to keep with the same feel. But of course we'll keep it sexy and keep it Lil' Kim."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!