Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Which TV Event Chrissy Teigen Called 'Glorious, Glorious Garbage' and More of the Show Stars Watched This Week!
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- 6 People We Hope Are Sitting Between Kylie Jenner and Britney Spears at the VMAs
- Miley Cyrus' Best Pasties Ever: Which Pair Should She Bring Back for the VMAs?
- Zooey Deschanel's New Daughter Is 'Extremely Cute,' Says Costar Lamorne Morris
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Serena Scott Thomas
LATEST GIGS: Bruce Willis's kidnapped wife in Hostage and a shady businesswoman on the WB series Summerland
SISTER OF: The English Patient actress Kristin Scott Thomas
•Bonding with Bruce's daughter: The actress and her onscreen kid Rumer Willis, 16, spent their scenes "tied up and gagged and chucked around," says Scott Thomas, 43, whose own daughter Tallulah, 8, shares a name with Rumer's little sister. "It was horrible. So Rumer and I giggled furiously. It was the only way to get through it."
•Never say Di: The former model's résumé includes playing Bond girl Molly Warmflash (in '99's The World Is Not Enough) and Princess Diana as a "bulimic, suicidal nutter" in a 1993 TV movie. "The tabloids were always knocking at my door, even years later," she says. "When she died, people gave me their condolences. It was very strange."
•Sibling rivalry? The L.A. resident says there's little competition between her and Kristin, 44. "We're so different that we'd never vie for the same role," says Serena, who was recently divorced from her husband, litigator Scott Tepper, 59. Still, "we talk all the time. As we've gotten older, we've bonded more because we have more to share."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!