Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Zolciak Breaks Down in Tears Off-Camera After Making Her Return to DWTS Post-Stroke
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Bob Saget Talks Mentor Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Allegations: 'It's Just Sad For All The People Involved'
- Newborn Found in Manger of New York Nativity Church Nativity Scene
- Ben Affleck Admits Feeling a 'Ton Of Pressure' For Upcoming Movie Batman v Superman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 12
Serena Scott Thomas
LATEST GIGS: Bruce Willis's kidnapped wife in Hostage and a shady businesswoman on the WB series Summerland
SISTER OF: The English Patient actress Kristin Scott Thomas
•Bonding with Bruce's daughter: The actress and her onscreen kid Rumer Willis, 16, spent their scenes "tied up and gagged and chucked around," says Scott Thomas, 43, whose own daughter Tallulah, 8, shares a name with Rumer's little sister. "It was horrible. So Rumer and I giggled furiously. It was the only way to get through it."
•Never say Di: The former model's résumé includes playing Bond girl Molly Warmflash (in '99's The World Is Not Enough) and Princess Diana as a "bulimic, suicidal nutter" in a 1993 TV movie. "The tabloids were always knocking at my door, even years later," she says. "When she died, people gave me their condolences. It was very strange."
•Sibling rivalry? The L.A. resident says there's little competition between her and Kristin, 44. "We're so different that we'd never vie for the same role," says Serena, who was recently divorced from her husband, litigator Scott Tepper, 59. Still, "we talk all the time. As we've gotten older, we've bonded more because we have more to share."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!