Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anonymous Donor Offers $20,000 to Find the Person Who Stuffed a Starving Pit Bull in a Suitcase
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- The Biggest Red Carpet Risk-Takers at the SAG Awards: Yay or Nay?
- How to Recover From a Bachelorette Party, Lady Gaga-Style
- Grammy Nominee Brandy Clark: From Logging Town to Music Stardom
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 14
Young Hollywood's Least Prudish Star Dials Up the Heat with a Sex-Y Beau and a Sin-Ful Role
Such prudish moments are very rare for the adventurous Dawson, 25. "I am a pretty fearless person," she says. She proves it as an Uzi-toting prostitute in the new film Sin City, in which she sports a mohawk and a barely there leather-and-fishnet ensemble. "She was like, 'Hell yeah, I'll wear it,' " says director Robert Rodriguez. "You have to have a lot of confidence to carry that off." Part Puerto Rican, African-American, Irish, Cuban and Native American, Dawson was discovered while sitting on her New York City stoop at 15 and made her debut in 1995's racy Kids. She has since shined in 1998's He Got Game and 2002's Men in Black II (next up: a film version of the hit musical Rent) and even sees the bright side of going topless in last year's flop Alexander: "In 80 years I will be able to look at that and say, 'I had a pretty nice rack back then.' "
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!