Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Cleveland Kidnapping Survivors Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus Share Their Love of Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 14
Young Hollywood's Least Prudish Star Dials Up the Heat with a Sex-Y Beau and a Sin-Ful Role
Such prudish moments are very rare for the adventurous Dawson, 25. "I am a pretty fearless person," she says. She proves it as an Uzi-toting prostitute in the new film Sin City, in which she sports a mohawk and a barely there leather-and-fishnet ensemble. "She was like, 'Hell yeah, I'll wear it,' " says director Robert Rodriguez. "You have to have a lot of confidence to carry that off." Part Puerto Rican, African-American, Irish, Cuban and Native American, Dawson was discovered while sitting on her New York City stoop at 15 and made her debut in 1995's racy Kids. She has since shined in 1998's He Got Game and 2002's Men in Black II (next up: a film version of the hit musical Rent) and even sees the bright side of going topless in last year's flop Alexander: "In 80 years I will be able to look at that and say, 'I had a pretty nice rack back then.' "
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!