Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Had a Short Cameo in a 2000 Playboy 'Centerfold' Video
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Jackson Enjoys PDA-Filled Vacation with Boyfriend Michael Snoddy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 14
Young Hollywood's Least Prudish Star Dials Up the Heat with a Sex-Y Beau and a Sin-Ful Role
Such prudish moments are very rare for the adventurous Dawson, 25. "I am a pretty fearless person," she says. She proves it as an Uzi-toting prostitute in the new film Sin City, in which she sports a mohawk and a barely there leather-and-fishnet ensemble. "She was like, 'Hell yeah, I'll wear it,' " says director Robert Rodriguez. "You have to have a lot of confidence to carry that off." Part Puerto Rican, African-American, Irish, Cuban and Native American, Dawson was discovered while sitting on her New York City stoop at 15 and made her debut in 1995's racy Kids. She has since shined in 1998's He Got Game and 2002's Men in Black II (next up: a film version of the hit musical Rent) and even sees the bright side of going topless in last year's flop Alexander: "In 80 years I will be able to look at that and say, 'I had a pretty nice rack back then.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!