Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Richards Skips Court Appearance, Rejects Plea Deal for Public Intoxication Arrest
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Video Director Fires Back at Critics: 'We Are All Proud of Our Work'
- WATCH: Emilia Clarke and More Game of Thrones Stars Share How They Put Together 'a Beast of a Scene'
- Is That A Picnic Basket? Hungry Bear Breaks into Tennessee Woman's Car, Steals Her Lunch
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 14
It's a Girl!
Desperate Housewives' James Denton and Wife Erin O'Brien Welcome Daughter Malin to the Family
7 lbs. 5 oz. 18 in.
This one was a piece of cake," says Desperate Housewives star James Denton, who welcomed daughter Malin O'Brien Denton into the world March 22 at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. "I got my wife's permission to say that."
By all accounts, Malin's five-hour labor was a breeze compared with the 49-hour ordeal Denton's wife, Erin O'Brien, a personal trainer, endured during the birth of their first child, son Sheppard, 2. "It's a big relief," says Denton, 42. "We're really fortunate and thankful." Now O'Brien, 40, and baby are resting at the family's new three-bedroom, Spanish-style home in Glendale, and Sheppard is trying to get used to his new sister. "He is not too happy to crawl into the bed in the middle of the night and find there's somebody else getting Mommy's attention," says Denton with a laugh.
For his part, Denton plans to do plenty of diaper duty since he shoots only two or three days a week. After all, he says, "it's not called Desperate Plumber." And with the show firmly entrenched in the Top 5, "I'm so happy to have a job with security," he says. Well, almost, adds the actor: "Now we are all worried about who's going to get killed off next."
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!