Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post
- Bristol Palin on Cancelled Wedding: Son Tripp and I Will Rebuild Our Lives
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 14
Bad Hair Days
True Confessions of Cuts and Perms Gone Wrong, from the Cast of Beauty Shop
hair and it wouldn't take. I was in high school and it was the wrong time to be doing something like that
I don't really mess with my hair a lot. The easiest thing is just to shove it in a ponytail.
I got a weave in L.A. and stayed up all night before an awards show getting it done. By the time I got off the plane in Miami the entire weave had fallen out and I had four strands of hair on my head.
The best compliment and the worst insult I've gotten on my hair are the same question: "Girl, is that a weave?" It all depends on the tone it's asked in.
I don't have bad hair days. I just name it a new style!
I did have one bad hair day. That's when I started wearing hats all the time, and now I don't trust my hair at all. —Barbershop's Cedric the Entertainer
—Barbershop's Cedric the Entertainer
I have faced curly hair prejudice! Sometimes it gets a little frizzy because of the weather or the products on it. All I can do is put more product on it.
...and a good hair day?
That was not a wig [in the film]. Those were hair extensions. My wife did find it sexy, actually. She loved it. I kept them in for a month.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!