Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 14
The Evolution of Farrah Fawcett
Nearly 30 Years After Charlie's Angels, She's Back with a New Reality Show, Chasing Farrah. Herewith, a Tour of Farrah's Eras
Angelus Classicus Farrah
The Charlie's Angels star boasts a much-copied hairstyle, a bestselling cheesecake poster and a Six Million Dollar Man husband.
Thespian Seriosa Farrah
A.k.a.the "farewell-to-jiggle" years: Farrah is a hit on Off-Broadway in Extremities and wins an Emmy playing a battered wife in The Burning Bed.
Lettetmania Wingnuticus Farrah
The wilderness years: Farrah uses her nude body as a paintbrush in a Playboy video (with accompanying magazine spread);
gets loopy on the Late Show, violently breaks up with beau.
Vita Veritas Farrah
Exhibiting traits of her early allure, Fawcett was a reluctant reality star. "These shows want to see some awful thing," says O'Neal. "Farrah's pretty together. So what kind of story do we got here?"
Where is Redmond?
Farrah and Ryan O'Neal's 20-year-old son is completing a year in a Mississippi rehab clinic for heroin addiction. "It's awkward being Farrah Fawcett's son," says Ryan. "Can you imagine?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!