Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Kourtney Kardashian's $50 Million Nantucket Vacation Home
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Kristen Bell's Wedding Dress Was Actually Black Pants
- Cat Finds Way Back to Her Family After 11 Years Apart
- RHOC's Shannon Beador Squashes Hopes of Reconciliation with Vicki Gulvanson: 'I Don't Need to Be Her Friend'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Mary Kay Letourneau & Vili Fualaau
They're Ready to Wed
But relations are still strained between Letourneau and her future mother-in-law, who retains custody of the couple's daughters Audrey, 7, and Alexis, 6. Letourneau, who is still on parole, has visitation rights—she has been seeing the girls, who live nearby, weekly—but hopes to gain custody, perhaps after the wedding. "It's not easy for any of them," says the friend.
The couple plan to have their daughters as flower girls at the ceremony, expected to take place in late May at an undisclosed Washington location. There will be 200 guests, and the bride will wear white, says ET's Jann Carl, who interviewed the pair for a series that began April 28. "We're here and we're hopeful, considering what we've been through together," said Letourneau.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!