Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Find Out How Orlando Bloom Inspired Part of Katy Perry's DNC Speech
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Stars Tell Us Who They Think Is the Most Beautiful Person in Hollywood
"I am always fascinated to watch her and see how beautiful she always looks. Don't think there's a bad angle on her"
"I feel the most beautiful whenever I am doing things that I love. I love work, I love being around children, I love reading."
"He has gorgeous eyes, and his accent is sweet. And I know he loves dogs"
"She's gorgeous. She looks like a piece of Mayan sculpture, and her skin is really beautiful"
"He's funny, and a sense of humor is incredibly attractive. And he sings and plays the piano"
"He's got a very old fashioned, classic kind of beauty"
"There's something that radiates from her that is so warm and generous in a very real way. It just makes her more beautiful"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!