Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Stars Tell Us Who They Think Is the Most Beautiful Person in Hollywood
"I am always fascinated to watch her and see how beautiful she always looks. Don't think there's a bad angle on her"
"I feel the most beautiful whenever I am doing things that I love. I love work, I love being around children, I love reading."
"He has gorgeous eyes, and his accent is sweet. And I know he loves dogs"
"She's gorgeous. She looks like a piece of Mayan sculpture, and her skin is really beautiful"
"He's funny, and a sense of humor is incredibly attractive. And he sings and plays the piano"
"He's got a very old fashioned, classic kind of beauty"
"There's something that radiates from her that is so warm and generous in a very real way. It just makes her more beautiful"
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!