Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From TIME: Watch President Obama and Larry Wilmore Live at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death
- Kendall Jenner Met President Obama at WHCD: 'He Was Like, Say Hi to Kim and Kanye'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Stars Tell Us Who They Think Is the Most Beautiful Person in Hollywood
"I am always fascinated to watch her and see how beautiful she always looks. Don't think there's a bad angle on her"
"I feel the most beautiful whenever I am doing things that I love. I love work, I love being around children, I love reading."
"He has gorgeous eyes, and his accent is sweet. And I know he loves dogs"
"She's gorgeous. She looks like a piece of Mayan sculpture, and her skin is really beautiful"
"He's funny, and a sense of humor is incredibly attractive. And he sings and plays the piano"
"He's got a very old fashioned, classic kind of beauty"
"There's something that radiates from her that is so warm and generous in a very real way. It just makes her more beautiful"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!