Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Stars Tell Us Who They Think Is the Most Beautiful Person in Hollywood
"I am always fascinated to watch her and see how beautiful she always looks. Don't think there's a bad angle on her"
"I feel the most beautiful whenever I am doing things that I love. I love work, I love being around children, I love reading."
"He has gorgeous eyes, and his accent is sweet. And I know he loves dogs"
"She's gorgeous. She looks like a piece of Mayan sculpture, and her skin is really beautiful"
"He's funny, and a sense of humor is incredibly attractive. And he sings and plays the piano"
"He's got a very old fashioned, classic kind of beauty"
"There's something that radiates from her that is so warm and generous in a very real way. It just makes her more beautiful"
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!