Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 360º of SAG Red Carpet Glamour
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Doritos Wants You to Pick Its Super Bowl Ad
- Will Derick Dillard Embrace Fatherhood? A 19 Kids & Counting Sneak Peek (VIDEO)
- On Anniversary of Auschwitz's Liberation, a Survivor Remembers Living Through the Gas Chamber
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Beauty at Every Age
Sure, It's Great to Be Young and Gorgeous. but as These Celebs Prove, Good Looks Don't Have to Fade with Each Passing Year. You Have to Wonder: How Long Before 60 Is the New 30?
"Beauty is the pilot of the young soul."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40."
JADA PINKETT SMITH
"Life begins at 40."
—Walter B. Pitkin
"You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older."
OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!