Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Beauty at Every Age
Sure, It's Great to Be Young and Gorgeous. but as These Celebs Prove, Good Looks Don't Have to Fade with Each Passing Year. You Have to Wonder: How Long Before 60 Is the New 30?
"Beauty is the pilot of the young soul."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40."
JADA PINKETT SMITH
"Life begins at 40."
—Walter B. Pitkin
"You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older."
OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!