Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Beauty at Every Age
Sure, It's Great to Be Young and Gorgeous. but as These Celebs Prove, Good Looks Don't Have to Fade with Each Passing Year. You Have to Wonder: How Long Before 60 Is the New 30?
"Beauty is the pilot of the young soul."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40."
JADA PINKETT SMITH
"Life begins at 40."
—Walter B. Pitkin
"You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older."
OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!