Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Beauty at Every Age
Sure, It's Great to Be Young and Gorgeous. but as These Celebs Prove, Good Looks Don't Have to Fade with Each Passing Year. You Have to Wonder: How Long Before 60 Is the New 30?
"Beauty is the pilot of the young soul."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40."
JADA PINKETT SMITH
"Life begins at 40."
—Walter B. Pitkin
"You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older."
OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!