Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Everything You're Going to Want from Target's Fall Catalog—Before it Comes Out
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five Share the Best Way to Deal With Social Media Haters: 'You Really Can't Focus on the Lies'
- Kelly Rowland Chops Her Long Locks, Vanessa Hudgens and Shanina Shaik Follow Suit
- The Final Five Are Single and Ready to Mingle: 'We Don't Need Tinder'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Seal & Heidi Klum
The Pop Singer, 42, and Model, 31, Who Plan to Marry This Year, Talk About the Glow of Being in Love
Klum: "I was magnetically attracted to him. He was so big and tall and handsome. But I wasn't thinking, 'Oh, he's hot! He's going to be my man.' Okay, maybe a little bit!"
Seal: "She didn't want to let me go! I think we were just ready. We look at our lives now and we can't imagine it being any other way."
Klum: "I love him as a father [to her 1-year-old daughter, Leni]. He holds her and sings to her. He does everything. When people ask me, 'Does he change the diapers?' I'm like, 'Yeah!' I was never worried about him."
Seal: "Now she's pregnant with our child together. She's the sexiest she could ever be when she's pregnant."
Klum: "It's really the first time I truly feel beautiful because of the place where I am. I have a beautiful man, inside and out. I love the state that we are in."
Seal: "I can't think of anything close to what we have. I can't even remember what life was like before Heidi. When I say that, people say, 'Oh, rubbish!' But honestly, I literally can't."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!