Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Danish Crown Prince Frederik Has No Regrets About Casting Off His Olympic Dreams
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Donald Trump Weighs in On Ivanka's Friendship with Chelsea Clinton: 'They Should Continue to Be Friends'
- Hillary Clinton Consults Vogue's Anna Wintour for Fashion Advice on the Campaign Trail
- Swimmer Nathan Adrian on Dating as an Olympic Athlete: 'I'd Be Open to a New Relationship If the Right Person Came Along'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Seal & Heidi Klum
The Pop Singer, 42, and Model, 31, Who Plan to Marry This Year, Talk About the Glow of Being in Love
Klum: "I was magnetically attracted to him. He was so big and tall and handsome. But I wasn't thinking, 'Oh, he's hot! He's going to be my man.' Okay, maybe a little bit!"
Seal: "She didn't want to let me go! I think we were just ready. We look at our lives now and we can't imagine it being any other way."
Klum: "I love him as a father [to her 1-year-old daughter, Leni]. He holds her and sings to her. He does everything. When people ask me, 'Does he change the diapers?' I'm like, 'Yeah!' I was never worried about him."
Seal: "Now she's pregnant with our child together. She's the sexiest she could ever be when she's pregnant."
Klum: "It's really the first time I truly feel beautiful because of the place where I am. I have a beautiful man, inside and out. I love the state that we are in."
Seal: "I can't think of anything close to what we have. I can't even remember what life was like before Heidi. When I say that, people say, 'Oh, rubbish!' But honestly, I literally can't."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!