Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Death of New York Dermatologist Not a Homicide, Say Cops
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- It Was Joe Biden Himself Who Leaked His Son Beau's Dying Wish, Sparking 2016 Presidential Speculation: Report
- VIDEO: Brooklyn Beckham Makes His Music Video Debut (and Jumps Off a Roof!) in The Vamps' 'Wake Me Up'
- Princess Charlotte's Grandma Carole Middleton Shops the Baby Racks in London
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
The 34-Year-Old Country Singer Reflects on the Beauty of Being a Mother
Her post-pregnancy makeover: On the advice of her sister-in-law, she grew her hair. To lose the pregnancy weight, she says, "I don't eat until I'm hungry, until my stomach growls. I stop when I'm full."
How she discovered what matters most: "I used to take everything to heart. I stressed over my career. When I had Avery, all of that went out the window because who cares? I have everything I've ever wanted. The joy that I had inside went to the outside, and you could see it."
Her new attitude:
"Just because you're in your 30s and you're a mom doesn't mean you can't be fit and cute. There's no reason why, even if you don't have a lot of money, you can't go to Old Navy and get a cute pair of jeans, cute top, flip-flops and stay young and trendy."
How her love of family shows on her face:
"Becoming parents for me and Craig [Schelske, 41, a nonprofit organization executive] made us so much more in love. We're really tight, the five of us. Craig and the kids always put a smile on my face, and I think anyone who's smiling and happy is beautiful." Or, as Avery says, "Beautifuller than the sunshine."
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!