Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Turned into Toons
You'd Know Them Anywhere—Even in 2-D, Thanks to Their Animated Features
What parts of Jolie made their way to Lola? "Her lips, which are the best in the world, and her big, beautiful eyes," says codirector Bibo Bergeron. "And that great hair."
EWAN McGREGOR in Valiant
Heroic homing pigeon Valiant had to be "irresistibly cute," says producer John H. Williams. "Women associate that with Ewan McGregor—he seems naughty but nice. It's the bright and bubbly side of him."
CAMERON DIAZ in Shrek 2
"Cameron's so expressive," says supervising animator Raman Hui of turning Diaz into Princess Fiona. "I focused on the little subtlety of the eyebrows and that great smile."
HALLE BERRY in Robots
"I guess we were channeling the red-carpet Halle," says executive producer William Joyce. "We wanted to invent the robotic little black dress."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!