Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: A Brief History of Sharks in Pop Culture
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Heather Dubrow Tries Out Her Mansion-Building Skills on Cookies!
- Texas Couple Claims Truck Defaced with 'KKK' Graffiti After Black Friend Visits
- A 50-Year-Old Stroller and 4-Year-Old Cake: Princess Kate and Prince William Look to History for Princess Charlotte's Christening
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2005
- Vol. 63
- No. 18
Turned into Toons
You'd Know Them Anywhere—Even in 2-D, Thanks to Their Animated Features
What parts of Jolie made their way to Lola? "Her lips, which are the best in the world, and her big, beautiful eyes," says codirector Bibo Bergeron. "And that great hair."
EWAN McGREGOR in Valiant
Heroic homing pigeon Valiant had to be "irresistibly cute," says producer John H. Williams. "Women associate that with Ewan McGregor—he seems naughty but nice. It's the bright and bubbly side of him."
CAMERON DIAZ in Shrek 2
"Cameron's so expressive," says supervising animator Raman Hui of turning Diaz into Princess Fiona. "I focused on the little subtlety of the eyebrows and that great smile."
HALLE BERRY in Robots
"I guess we were channeling the red-carpet Halle," says executive producer William Joyce. "We wanted to invent the robotic little black dress."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!